Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer we go with no restock, the worse the outlook looks. I cant see them dropping the yeezys, snakeskins, and the restock all on saturday because the site will crash again. Does anyone know when nikes fiscal year ends? I heard it was around the end of the month, and then i heard it was the end of may.

I think they will save it till memorial day.
mean.gif

I think they will save it till memorial day. :smh:

I would really hope not. If only for the fact that its not a secret, people know and are waiting. Nikes getting flooded with tweets literally every second of every day. "Ehhh, i think we'll just wait on the restock."

I really think they are gonna go with random release. Now they lost the element of surprise (restock 2 hours after Yeezy foam release) and people know what's restocking the hype is though the roof. If they went scheduled release the internet would blow up from ndc traffic

that makes sense. do it after the next release that goes smoothly without notice. MFers gonna have me there for every damn announcement/release for a month
sick.gif

I really think they are gonna go with random release. Now they lost the element of surprise (restock 2 hours after Yeezy foam release) and people know what's restocking the hype is though the roof. If they went scheduled release the internet would blow up from ndc traffic
you're pretty spot on. theres zero chance that they can possibly reschedule with all the hype for all the shoes that are dropping. you cant drop royals, and bred 1's, 11's, fears, 88's, etc, etc, etc all at the same time and expect to just have a scheduled release. Zero chance they reschule, I just decided.

Cable service in my neighborhood just went down and i have edge speed cell reception. Bruh if this isn't fixed by 7am ... Smh
cable service restored
mean.gif

I was ready to fight somebody.

About the quarterly restock... They wouldn't wait til May/June to do it would they?

Then it would include all this stuff plus everything released so far this year. Have they ever dropped something that large at once?

Last edited:
whatever.. then you wouldnt know whats dropping. tnd wasn't entirely correct with the info he leaked... which isnt his fault at all, he provided the info he had.
Yes and no, yes cuz I wouldn't be wasting my time chasing a restock and would be moving on to the concord lows, no cuz I would be heated to miss out on a chance to grab the royals....but then again with the hype so high I may not be able to get the royals

whatever.. then you wouldnt know whats dropping. tnd wasn't entirely correct with the info he leaked... which isnt his fault at all, he provided the info he had.

People seeing whats dropping, is what driving the hype/thirst to another level.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think they may not even drop it the same way when/if they do drop it soon. They could easily hold onto just the royals to keep  people infatuated with the brand and seeing all their advertisements.... I think they will at least drop the clear soled things soon enough but they could potentially leave a few things off

The longer we go with no restock, the worse the outlook looks. I cant see them dropping the yeezys, snakeskins, and the restock all on saturday because the site will crash again. Does anyone know when nikes fiscal year ends? I heard it was around the end of the month, and then i heard it was the end of may.
You are correct, Nike's fiscal year ends May 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom