Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif

i don't even look at my phone when i hear a notification i just refresh then look :smh:  why nike?

its not nike's fault tho. its you who think this restock will happen out of the blue. I'm pretty sure this isn't the quarterly restock that nike usually does PLUS someone usually lets the cat out of the bag the day of....

its not nike's fault tho. its you who think this restock will happen out of the blue. I'm pretty sure this isn't the quarterly restock that nike usually does PLUS someone usually lets the cat out of the bag the day of....
it's not the quarterly one. that should happen around the end of may, ie memorial day. this was supposed to be an easter restock to "compete" with the other retailers but nike knew what they were doing. they stole the show.

it's not the quarterly one. that should happen around the end of may, ie memorial day. this was supposed to be an easter restock to "compete" with the other retailers but nike knew what they were doing. they stole the show.

i know... thats what I've been saying.

I'm alittle late to the party but was anyone able to grab foams? I was at the gym and tried to do it through my phone but got stuck waiting in line and then hit with the out of stock. 

I saw a funny tweet though from Nike where they actually told someone waiting in line to refresh despite the instructions saying to NOT refresh when waiting. so who the hell knows. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom