Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still don't see how that makes what their doing right, literally playing with peoples physical and mental emotions.
You serious? Does anyone have accountability for their actions anymore? You're acting like Nike forces us to buy shoes 
mean.gif

what a load of crap. I guess ill continue to k eep my browser open like I have for the past week and check in periodically. no way I'm spending another week the majority of the day sitting here like a mind controlled nike fanboy waiting for this ****. Apparently It takes more than 1 week to figure out how to re release shoes that were already ready to go....

I still don't see how that makes what their doing right, literally playing with peoples physical and mental emotions.
How are they playing with people's physical and mental emotions.  They clearly said they'd announce the time and date @ a later time.   If people want to invest all their time and emotion waiting every second of the day stalking Nike's every move, that's on them.  The 31'st of May is when their fiscal year ends, it can be any day in April or May.  

Nike isnt doing that, ppl are silly enough to let them do that...
Yea ok, lets act  like nike is innocent in all of this. Releasing extremely popular shoes in such limited qaunity that the only real way to actually buy them is to use bots. You want to act like nike is in no way responsible for peoples sleeping patterns to be out of whack, sitting in front of computers refreshing the screen every minute through out the day, or spamming twitter non stop, come on now, you cant blame it all on the buyers.

yeah i just realized they said they would announce it and i was about to camp twitter all day for this restock.... damn

since they cancelled the initial ANNOUNCED restock, wouldnt they re-announce it again before dropping them out of nowhere. 

Also, Since its a Jordan ONLY restock, i think they would handle it differently than the regular "unannounced "quarterly restock. 

Id assume they announce to do to the restock at a specific date and time.

but hey, good luck to those that wish to refresh those links all day. u guys deserve these lol 

they aren't responsible. it's our fault for NOT believeing they will tweet the new launch date in advance. that's the entire reason we are even here. all of us are paranoid and afraid to miss out. I think nike will just tweet another announcement in the future about it and all this wasted time will be the ultimate troll.

Yea ok, lets act  like nike is innocent in all of this. Releasing extremely popular shoes in such limited qaunity that the only real way to actually buy them is to use bots. You want to act like nike is in no way responsible for peoples sleeping patterns to be out of whack, sitting in front of computers refreshing the screen every minute through out the day, or spamming twitter non stop, come on now, you cant blame it all on the buyers.
Even if Nike was directly responsible for people's wellbeing (*cough sweatshops cough*), their priority is shareholders and bottom lines.

They don't care about you...they care about your wallet.

Whenever they release, they will sell out, people will "consolation cop", and be just as hyped for the next release.  All this equals more profit.  

Again...they know what they're doing.

*edit bad grammar*

Last edited:
All of the stress definitely isn't nikes fault as already stated. It's not like a restock tweet won't go out whether it's the actual restock or an update.

I'm looking forward to it being Monday and this thread being closed more than the restock on Nike. So many people acting hurt like Nike is making you not sleep or pound F5 all day. They said they would announce it till then chill.

my goodness... 503posts since last time I checked this thread.... almost had a heart attack that i missed it....
checked my phone, sites, twttier for updates and..... nothing lol

:smh:

we all start to come to our senses and realise they will announce it and we all calm down then BAM restock out of nowhere lol 

my goodness... 503posts since last time I checked this thread.... almost had a heart attack that i missed it....
checked my phone, sites, twttier for updates and..... nothing lol

mean.gif
we are literally living the movie groundhog day. same posts every few hours.

You guys can wear sketchers or any other shoe at the mall. Live your life, spend that sneaker money on an experience and doing something new.

No need to stress and worrying about some sneakers re releasing 24/7

yeah i just realized they said they would announce it and i was about to camp twitter all day for this restock.... damn
Just set turn on your mobile setting and enable only nike tweets for mobile. That way you can go about your day and cop on your phone in the event you are away from home.

we all start to come to our senses and realise they will announce it and we all calm down then BAM restock out of nowhere lol 

if you really think about it.... that makes the most sense....

you got a bunch of people refreshing NDC...

if it were up to me... i'd wait until there was little to no activity and then drop the restock

if you really think about it.... that makes the most sense....

you got a bunch of people refreshing NDC...

if it were up to me... i'd wait until there was little to no activity and then drop the restock
if that were the case then they would've dropped it during any weekday at 3AM-6AM.  their servers can handle random restocks.  hell, they've restocked the lebron champ pack at a random time and NDC was completely fine

even though the thread is entertaining, I think it's a big reason why a lot of people are still f5'ing.  They can see that other people are also refreshing so they're more inclined to continue.  Originally having the threads locked would probably have been more beneficial to the livelihoods of some of these cats 
laugh.gif

I dont think it would have been this bad if they never trolled by showing what's going to restock. The fact the people know what's restocking it whats driving the hype of this restock to an all time high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom