Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have a pre-pizza party. A sacrifice to the Nike Gods for the restock to happen.

also go Wizards

just image that for the actual restock. It will more than likely be way worse. Probably x100-1000 worse. There are people on twitter excited about it and never have purchased js before
happy.gif
Sigh....

Maybe... they never planned to restock at all, and just wanted to boost more traffic to their site while everyone waited for a restock on pins and needles... forever. 0]

The site ran smoothly though at least....
Not for me. Added to my cart maybe 5 seconds after they tweeted and when checking out with paypal got the time out page. I though it was going to be a repeat of last week. On the fourth refresh I got the order processing and it went through.

couldnt even add an 11 to cart. at least NDC was acting normal for me for the first time in over a month

Foams re-release got me feeling like i can fly right about now, even tho that can't be compared nowhere near what's going to happen with this situation lol

welp.... now is the part where we all sit here ************ until they don't drop them for the rest of the evening
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom