Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
yhis thread still bringing the lulz 
laugh.gif

We shouldve kept the lock 
mean.gif

Last edited:
We gotta make this thread a sticky for people that needs rehab for kicks lol. I on my 12 step program for kicks I'll be first to admit that this restock got me to relapse lol. Now I can lay down on my bed and watch UFC.........BUT with my 5 monitors on autofresh. Lol.

This is how i been sleeping the past few days..I admit... i need help. My girlfriend is pissed and hasnt called me last two days and we been together for 8 years LMAO this is the first time she ever not called so long lol.

Maybe is cause i dont sleep in the bedroom with her anymore for past f ew days and slept in the game room like this..

View media item 940977

C'mon bro :smh: . But it is funny my girl just tried to deny me sex because the restock might come. She was joking but sounds like u might have a serious issue

Last edited:

Love that tough Admin talk when you aren't one. @bigj505  The real admin...please tell me not to discuss my college association in this thread because it seems a member had an issue with it.
You win, im not going to keep feeding ypu trool ways... You dont have to be a mod to help keep the thread on track.. So u win enjoy your victory im done

Love that tough E thug talk
Love that tough Admin talk when you aren't one. @bigj505
 The real admin...please tell me not to discuss my college association in this thread because it seems a member had an issue with it.

I think koncrete is just trying to get the thread on track. Don't take it personal.
That said, koncrete, I appreciate your help but I got this. No need for any other bad blood between other members.

We gotta make this thread a sticky for people that needs rehab for kicks lol. I on my 12 step program for kicks I'll be first to admit that this restock got me to relapse lol. Now I can lay down on my bed and watch UFC.........BUT with my 5 monitors on autofresh. Lol.

This is how i been sleeping the past few days..I admit... i need help. My girlfriend is pissed and hasnt called me last two days and we been together for 8 years LMAO this is the first time she ever not called so long lol.

Maybe is cause i dont sleep in the bedroom with her anymore for past f ew days and slept in the game room like this..
i hope this is a joke...

View media item 940977

Shocked you have a girlfriend. This is absolutely pathetic and embarassing.

C'mon bro
mean.gif
. But it is funny my girl just tried to deny me sex because the restock might come. She was joking but sounds like u might have a serious issue
hahaha yea man im guilty lol...But its all good. Ill get her pair of LouBoutin's after i get my restock, than she'll start cooking and cleaning again =)

You win, im not going to keep feeding ypu trool ways... You dont have to be a mod to help keep the thread on track.. So u win enjoy your victory im done
I don't mind when people try to help keep control of the thread that are not mods. But the manner in which you come at people does not come off in a good way. I have seen the way you have addressed other members.

Shocked you have a girlfriend. This is absolutely pathetic and embarassing.
Leaving them on auto is pathetic and staying put front of the screen isnt? lol I leave that on and i dont got to do a thing. Autochecks out and all for me. All i do i wait...

C'mon bro :smh: . But it is funny my girl just tried to deny me sex because the restock might come. She was joking but sounds like u might have a serious issue
she prolly ended up smashing some other dude. Cmon bro. Its just shoes. If u don't smash somebody else will. With great punany comes greatrresponsibility

View media item 940977
bruh.. you really should be ashamed of yourself.

whos mans is this? :rofl: :rofl:

If you gotta worry about your girl smashing some other dude than you need to meet some real lady who has loyalty or youre lacking something bro...I dont worry a bit about a girl cheating. Cause if shes gonna cheat shes gonna cheat regaurdless. 

Everyone so dam sour and salty lol. Chillax and wait for restock. Im heading out to see my boys and hope when i get back i checked out on all my comps!

bigj505 bigj505 Each time I come in this thread I'm disappointed more & more. No info (mainly b/c there is none) & barely talk about shoes... This thread is derailed & should be locked. I know u tried to do others a favor by opening it back up but no good deed goes unpunished

Well said. Your money and your life so as long as you aren't killing or robbing for these Js I can't hate

If you gotta worry about your girl smashing some other dude than you need to meet some real lady who has loyalty or youre lacking something bro...I dont worry a bit about a girl cheating. Cause if shes gonna cheat shes gonna cheat regaurdless. 

Everyone so dam sour and salty lol. Chillax and wait for restock. Im heading out to see my boys and hope when i get back i checked out on all my comps!

bigj505 bigj505 Each time I come in this thread I'm disappointed more & more. No info (mainly b/c there is none) & barely talk about shoes... This thread is derailed & should be locked. I know u tried to do others a favor by opening it back up but no good deed goes unpunished

I promised to keep it open for the weekend.

Well said. Your money and your life so as long as you aren't killing or robbing for these Js I can't hate
Well i have a full time home job as a trader and graphics thats the reason i have so many monitors. Which i have 3 more in my master room but that was all bought for work but if i can use them efficently for buying something i love and enjoy as a hobby than why not? =) I dont hate on people who has inside ocnnections on kicks either. Why hate on me =) 

The ones who get pissed about this thread and how it should be locked, are the ones who should reality check on their lives. Ppl are having fun. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom