Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as FNL and cyber monday... a full size run of shadow 1's showed up in peabody ma in item locator last week out of the blue

might be some random **** who knows

nothing really showed up from this yr in item locator ill check again tomorrow 

Haha I saw that too.. They got a FSR in Fear IV's too!

On the store's computer...Pretty much, you gotta work there to see it.

hopefully a nice restock of WC 3 88s, Bel Airs, Fear 5s, and some Toro 4s. But I'd be ok if I could just grab Calypsos 

first 2 times it was random via twitter notification. the other time it was 8am est.

thanks, not having high hopes that anything will happen, but i'll have to keep an eye on twitter the rest of the day. I hate when things don't release at 8am, i'll be traveling any other time of the day....

first 2 times it was random via twitter notification. the other time it was 8am est.

thanks, not having high hopes that anything will happen, but i'll have to keep an eye on twitter the rest of the day. I hate when things don't release at 8am, i'll be traveling any other time of the day....

honestly, finishline has made 0 mention of a restock and hasn't done so in a long time. someone that was dropping inside info months ago said that the whole hype restocks there were coming to an end and we haven't seen such things since.

honestly, finishline has made 0 mention of a restock and hasn't done so in a long time. someone that was dropping inside info months ago said that the whole hype restocks there were coming to an end and we haven't seen such things since.
Yes and read their timeline.. They are quick to shoot down any questions with a standard "we have no plans to restock anything"

This is what happens when people spread false info.

It literally started like this. Some member wished for a restock on his birthday when he blew out the candles. Therefore he assumed it would happen.

Dudes are literally hoping something will happen and then go through these hoops and ladders for it like it will happen

SPA page went up and nothing restocked, they tweeted about 20mins ago they're will be no restock, and then that happens. Had me racing to the computer lol.

I will refrain from being a smart ***.

Spa page is the page that goes up during a release and there are too many people trying to access the site. It directs to the spa page which has a 30 second timer.

I will refrain from being a smart ***.

Spa page is the page that goes up during a release and there are too many people trying to access the site. It directs to the spa page which has a 30 second timer.
Well I appreciate that, I've never bought anything from finishline hence my ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom