Nike Retro Quality versus Jordan Quality

Premium Nike retro's have some decent quality and the really premium stuff like the Patta Air Max 1's are insane good quality.....can't say thesame about any Jordan's!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by asmathews

nike quality>jordan quality
co-sign. end of thread. jordan brand is a joke in all aspects now.
this
but my 2 cents... for JB it seems as tho the quality of shoes JB KNOWS its gonna sell is crap.... them kicks they not so sure about have better quality thansaid kicks
nike retro has been pretty good cept for them am95s and bo jacksons.

It depends on which shoe, but jordan number line (retro) are fashion shoes to me. You just cant ball the same as ogs.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Retro's on the Penny IIs and the Pippen's were great though. I've been wearing them and ballin in them and they've been great.

word, kinfoe... i love my griffs and pipps... they feel so solid....
Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Yeah, the 95s this year were horrible.

But the Foam and Griffey quality was nice.

Nike Retro quality>>Jordan Retro quality

i'ma have to second that, kinfoe.

This shouldn't even be A Question Seriously. I've from my purchases this year Penny's, Barkley's and Griffey's!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

IMO

Air Max = most comfortable running shoe ever created.
2009 retro (safety orange) = most uncomfortable recreation of most comfortable running shoe ever created.
presto > airmax

idk i would have to say that the quality in jordan brand has slipped way passed nike because when i seen the retro XII black and red up close the paint lookedlike a kindergarden kid put it on them. it was all blotched up and the 23 on the back of the shoe was a different color red from the rest of the shoe and thenthe finger loop on the back of the shoe was uneven! but the penny's that i got were perfectly straight i ain seen nun wrong wit dem since i had dem. gottado better JB

to me they the same, i wanna give nike the benefit of the doubt though. retro quality sucks now a days

Originally Posted by Magic1978

To get a premium retro it seems like you have to pay over $150, like with the Uptempo's and Pippen's.

Kicks you thought Nike would care about, like their signature series are butchered(Agassi's & Bo's).

true, can't forget the Deion's. My most disappointed retro. I will never forgive nike for that
tired.gif

Fairly to NT, but I'm old enough to know what shoes WERE like and what they are now. Over the course of the year, I've sent 3 pairs of retro shoesback to Nike for faults in production, and the production date was less than 2 years old. Now I've got 3 vouchers from Nike to use at their website, but Idon't even know if I want to waste my time buying an updated version of a shoe I once had back in '91 in 8th grade. In those days you could run thoseinto the ground, and the soles fell off. Now they crack and fall off after a few trips to the store. Just a sign of the times and I doubt things will changemuch.

Ehh... when my CDP XII's came in the mail, i thought they were a pair of b-grades.

Worse of all the XII's released this past year... for sure.

To say where JB has desended to would be trite, so i'm not going to be a horse that is beyond dead.

So of course, Nike Retro > JB.

(but what i did notice on the Penny II's, the Atlantics were the most flimsy-seeming of the OG colorways
and the 3M striping was half the size compared to the black/blue/whites. If you own both pairs, check
it out).

The Griffs, ATC II's and Zoom Flight 95 Kidds were on point, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom