Nike Retro "volt" Pack

pimp.gif
lovin these up tempos

thanks for the pics Questions

If those uptempos are suede like the originals (not like the leather reissues), I think they are fire. I doubt those sit, I thought black and volt was one of Nikes lock colorways as far as consistent sales go. Maybe not so anymore though. If they price jump, all bets are off as far as sitting though, which they probably will increase them like they have everything else lately.

I'm feeling those Pippen's. But I'll hold off if there's a possibility they make it to the outlets

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I hope none of ya'll plan on playing in those BB4's... this aint Nike Basketball re-releasing these.....

Lol Rock you constantly just crush my hoop dreams with your honesty.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

For those of you who are interested in these, Deadstock shoes has the presale going for the whole pack excluding the 2K4's. All at retail prices 
happy.gif

http://deadstockshoes.com/home
thanks for the info..just got a pair of uptempos too play ball in...they go with the jerseys in my old man league...

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Some people said they are passing on the Olympic Uptempos for the Volt Uptempos!! Really tho?? Please explain ....

Volts are pretty unique not gonna lie, I'd definitely take the volts as of now.

Maybe I'm partial to the uptempos cause I had them as a kid...but I like it! Will cop if they go on sale for around 39.99 lol

Just saw this pack at my local spot. The only one I would cop is the BB4. The uptempo is kinda ashy and ugly. The Huaraches aren't that bad but I don't really rock Huaraches. The Barkleys looked weird because of the Volt in the midsole. Not a fan at all.

Back
Top Bottom