Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

Just In case someone wanted to know the Sawgrass Factory Store has the kobe orcas at $74.99 style #316835-001 they have one 10 two 11 and one11.5 left. number is 954.837.0329

thanks for the heads up! 9.5 would have been nice. i have to go half size down on these bad boys.

I think I'm the only person who posts here regularly from Colorado, but it's worth a shot. Anybody out there have any updates on any of the threefactory outlets in Colorado? I don't have time to drive to all of them. Castle Rock is close, but Keystone and Loveland are a lot further away. Any infomuch appreciated. Especially before this 30% coupon expires!

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Just In case someone wanted to know the Sawgrass Factory Store has the kobe orcas at $74.99 style #316835-001 they have one 10 two 11 and one 11.5 left. number is 954.837.0329

Thanks bro - their system shows a 10 and 11 left - but they can't find them. All they had left was an 8.5, 9 and an 11.5 as of 4 pm CST today.

denverairforce...don't know how much this is going to help you but I can give you a report when I go up there in about a week and a half for spring break.its a tradition almost that I drop a good amount of money at that outlet. don't know what kind of luck you have had in regards to the Loveland Outlet butevery time I have gone there they have always had good stuff.

Look for the Kobe Trainers to drop in outlets soon. Should be going for $59.99. Not bad especially if you use the 30% off coupon.

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

Look for the Kobe Trainers to drop in outlets soon. Should be going for $59.99. Not bad especially if you use the 30% off coupon.
can't use it on phone orders?

Originally Posted by langfor5

denverairforce...don't know how much this is going to help you but I can give you a report when I go up there in about a week and a half for spring break. its a tradition almost that I drop a good amount of money at that outlet. don't know what kind of luck you have had in regards to the Loveland Outlet but every time I have gone there they have always had good stuff.

Cool, let me know. I actually haven't been to the Loveland store yet (I know, sleeeeepin'), but it sounds promising. It's always good to havean update about what's available out here in the sticks. I think I might head to Castle Rock tonight, so I'll try and post up what I see there ifyou're interested. Thanks. Feel free to post here or just message me.

Originally Posted by kleenkutz

any 1 know which outlet has the Pink AM1's in a sz 11

the one's with the pink soles? i just got mine in the mail from the north charleston, sc outlet. $59.99, mine were 9.5. not sure what other sizesthey have but you might wanna give em a shot. 843-744-3966

Can the 30% be used on phone orders? A-grades?

Originally Posted by kobehead

Can the 30% be used on phone orders? A-grades?

They won't let you use them over the phone. And you may have to fight to use the 30% in store. I went to camarillo outlet tonight and use the 30% offbut I had fight a little bit to get it. Worked out though.

Not much going on. They have a lot of nike SB shoes. No pics because I forgot the camera. Just a heads up. As I am walking around I see a sign that says lebronV. I ask one of the workes and he said yeah we just got them in. I ask for a 15 and she says let me check. They just got them in the day before and are gettingready to put them out tomorrow. Be on the look out for the blk/red lebron V's at the Camarillo outlet.

The number is 805-384-4480

Originally Posted by tupac003

They won't let you use them over the phone. And you may have to fight to use the 30% in store. I went to camarillo outlet tonight and use the 30% off but I had fight a little bit to get it. Worked out though.

Why is that?

Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by tupac003

They won't let you use them over the phone. And you may have to fight to use the 30% in store. I went to camarillo outlet tonight and use the 30% off but I had fight a little bit to get it. Worked out though.

Why is that?

Thanks for the update!

I really don't know. When I used it monday it was no problem but today they asked me 20 questions and finally let me use it.

I forgot they will also be getting some zoom bb's tomorrow also.

OK, so I ended up going to the Loveland, CO factory store last night anyway, even though I said I was going to the Castle Rock store. Here's what Ifound:

Zoom SB Team Edition - Barcelona $29.99
Teamedition.JPG

Nike Dunk High Premium (Rustic/Midnight Navy/Sand) $59.99
e8b2_1.JPG

Air Max 95 (Pine Green/White/Anthracite) $79.99
6855_1.JPG

I picked up the top two, not the 95's. Used the 30% off coupon and walked out with both pairs for around $65 total. Sorry for the jacked pics, Idon't have a working digi cam.

Folsom had pretty much a FSR of Kobe trainers for $59.99 and on pair of the black/green woven footscapes size 9.5 for $49.99

Back
Top Bottom