Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

wow, just understand we dont want to hop over 3 differrent forms to find out what some outlets have, footlocker/finishline/etc.. is mostly retail items at outlets it isnt retail. i dont see how this is hard to understand what was wrong with it last time? i post what deals i find in the outlet thread because people see the outlet thread for deals.
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

its pretty obvious that there are more complaints about the new merger of thread. I think once it gets to be 10+ pages of outlets and website posts, it will be a pain to filter through, like i said before, we will be spending more time reading and filtering just to get the one deal we wanted to hear. Where if we had separate as before there might only be 2 or 3 pages of outlet info to filter and save us teh trouble of reading however many MORE pages of website or retail deals we didnt care for.

doing control F will not solve the problem since people usually just put down "folsom has...." so a lot of filtering would be done. however, if the thread is routinely maintained and shorted after so many weeks or something like that it would be easier to look through, but i doubt that will happen, which is why i only say that it might get troublesome once it gets to something like 10+ pages.

again just my opinion. i can personally care less at this point about how this thread is carried out, but am just addressing the concerns of whats being expressed in regards to this issue.

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER THREAD JUST FOR THESE COMPLAINTS WHILE WE ARE AT IT :lol:
laugh.gif
Currently Up For Sale sz 10, as of 10/31/07. FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.
Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

kid lebron where was this at?

Quote:
those came up- but they do have XX2 FSR all 3 colors for 49.99

how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
we dont want to hop over 3 differrent forms to find out what some outlets have

Then don't. Use one. This one. Problem solved.

Quote:
footlocker/finishline/etc.. is mostly retail items at outlets it isnt retail.

Key word=MOSTLY. Those stores have deals on shoes that outlets don't get.

Quote:
i dont see how this is hard to understand what was wrong with it last time?

It didn't include other store updates. Now it does.

Quote:
i post what deals i find in the outlet thread because people see the outlet thread for deals.

That's a BRILLIANT idea! We should do that in this thread...Oh wait. We're already doing that. See, I've still taken NOTHING AWAY from you, and you're still complaining.

Quote:
its pretty obvious that there are more complaints about the new merger of thread.

Quit complaining. Problem solved. The biggest irony here is that you're pointing out that this thread will become a problem due to the number of posts that don't cater to your interest...Yet, you're contributing to the useless replies by trying to enlighten me. This thread would serve it's purpose if you realized the fact that your outlet updates are still here.

Quote:
we will be spending more time reading and filtering just to get the one deal we wanted to hear

Answer this question. What did you do in the other thread when you came across a deal at an outlet you did not care about? Whatever the answer is, I'm pretty sure you can apply that same concept here. Simply ignore it and move on to the next deal.It's obvious you guys keep up-to-date on this thread anyways...so I'm pretty sure you're smart enough not to re-read the same piece of information again and again.

Quote:
if the thread is routinely maintained and shorted after so many weeks or something like that it would be easier to look through, but i doubt that will happen, which is why i only say that it might get troublesome once it gets to something like 10+ pages.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

hmmmmm

might have to get those olive 5s and blk/red 22s

damn... just bought me a new laptop and saving for a new hdtv for after thxgiving sale...

temptation
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

thanks kid lebron

Pigeon Forge AJ XX2 49.99 all 3 colors they DO ship i just ordered mine this morning
Phone # 865-453-7907
TEAM corNhuskers​

Fact: People have weighed in and everyone is against this except Ijapino.

You want us to believe that you've explained your reasoning a dozen times, but all you say is that this makes things more orgainized. Do you hope that if you say the same thing enough we'll start to believe it?
1. You ignore the fact that it makes it harder for the users to find what we are looking for.
2. Your "organizing" solution is to merge two functioning, independant threads into one convoluted megathread. The front page my look nicer, but the thread itself does not work as well for the users. (Is this what you mean by being more organized?)
3. What is it other than pride that prevents you from putting things back to the way that worked for us?
4. Nobody wants this but you. Address that statement without appealing to your position or pretending you know more than we do.

Quote:
People are so reluctant to change that it blinds them from the fact that an improvement has been made.
really good for us!

Look, Ijapino, all feelings aside. Why not just put things back the way they were? What does it hurt? You can see what the people want and we were obviously very happy they way things were. You seem to have caused more strife and dissention by mettling with what we all enjoy so much. You want to serve the community, well here we are...telling you what we want. Be a man of the people. You do this and you know we'll have your back when you need it because we will know you listen and you put the community above yourself.

"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

Pigeon Forge does not have a full size run in the Olive 5s they only have a size 9, and in the white 22 the biggest size is a size 10.

most sizes of the v's and xx2's r gone. dont bother trying to do a phone order. the phones r ringing off of the hook. i had to wait 30 mins just to see if they had any v's or xx2's
e-mail: [email protected] or AOL: Ferrari6888

Thanks dirty canto, I was hoping that they would have them lower than that. Yo Pigeon Forge outlets goers, is it true that they have the Zoom Kobe 2 in Lakers colorway for $29.99?

At this point, I don't understand Ijapino's resistance to change it back when so many seem to be against the switch. What gives?

Ferrari it only took me about 30 seconds to get through seemed like they were not as busy as they were yesterday, they would not even tell me what they had in the store yesterday. LOL

I only called looking for the Black/Red AJ XX2, scattered sizes not a FSR. (sorry I only listened for my size)

Took me less then a minute to get through.

Ordered two AJ XX2 Black/Red for under $100, can't beat that.

My advice is if you can't get through the first time, hang up and try again immediately.

Also the guys I spoke to were very nice considered they are bombarded with calls.

Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

^ any size 9 for the black/red or the white/black/white 1st colorway?

or size 9 olives even?

thanks
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

ning726,

I ordered two size 9 so they should have them, I believe they have all three of them in that size.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

i just feel "if it aint broke y fix it" ? there was no need to change it if it was fine the way it was....but hey thas jus my opinion son

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Why aren't the XXII's the same price at all outlets?
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

^

From my understanding Piegon Forge is a Clearance outlet just like the one in Orlando and we all know about that outlet.
Quote:

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

this is a clearance store,

olives are sold out now :frown: couldn't even cop - i shouldn't have posted i knew some1 would beast it :frown:

edit, all of the xx2's only go up to a size 10

stats are back to 49.99

Not a big fan of olives, but $50 would have been a great cop.

Hopefully they'll show up elsewhere.
Love is...23 years in the making

I was told there was never a FSR for the olives only size 9.

Also the XX2 were sizes 9-10.5 not FSR
Quote:

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

Back
Top Bottom