Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

i copped 1 pair of the black 22s size 9.... and i got em today and everything is good came with everything...thanks for whomever gave the info on the outlet... very great deal... i wanted these but held out until i got a good deal... and thank god i did wait cuz i was able to cop these for so cheap...but ya only got 1 pair thas all i needed... i got the white/red/black pair for friend n fam at champs for 70... so i was good already... coulda got omegas but i was being cheap about it... n got 1 pair...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Got mine today. Extremely fast shipping. Thanks for the info guys.
Kobe is not Leaving!!

Tulare, Ca for whatever this stuff is worth to you guys

all FSR

$39.99
nike_sb_shoe_zoom_team_edition_black_blue.jpg

$49.99
316402311.jpg

$49.99
nike-dunkesto-neon-yellow.jpg

$49.99
airmaxlight02.jpg
FS: Jordan IV 99' Cement/White and Blk/Red sz13

my xx2,xx1,stats are coming today- hapy diwali for the very limeted indian people here.
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

I wouldn't mind some XXIIs, is there a specific outlet where they're that price or pretty much where ever you can find them?
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Thanks for the update FIEND!! Damn I love those AM1's! I bought them for retail a while back and I beat them to death might have to pick up another pair especially at that price! The stabbs look good too.
RCKBTMTM​
MAKING ENDS MEAT​

Thanks for update Flint. I may have to take a trip out to Aurora this weekend. I said I was done after I ordered the 95s for the month, but I'm tempted to go to Aurora just to check out the Nike Outlet tomorrow morning.
DJ Ransom

went to Vacaville heres wut I saw

price say $79.99 but its now $59.99 almost FSR
nerd.gif%20ALT=
u7.jpg" style="border:0;"/>

almost FSR
sspx0349ln8.jpg

FSR plus additional 20% off
sspx0350hf3.jpg

sspx0351ij1.jpg

sspx0352pm4.jpg

they also had many other colorways ^ from wut I remember all black, and all white/gold they were all addtional 20% off

they also had
FSR jordan high rise pantent white/black for $59.99
9.5-8 jordan 22 basketball edition for $99

plus on thanksgiving weekend sale

couponto7.jpg

everything else was pretty much junks

my previous reply got lost in the Yuku switchover, but my 4 pairs of xx2s from Pigeon Forge were delivered earlier this morning........A-grade and PRISTINE(looks like 3 outa the 4 pairs weren't ever even taken outa their boxes)
pimp.gif

i'm keeping 3 pairs for myself for sure....both blks and 1 of the omegas for my I-XX3 series display. i might let one of my boys get the other pr ofomegas, so sorry to disappoint all the dudes getting at me about em. like i told a few guys tho, i'm sure other outlets will be slanging more of the xx2ssoon.....maybe not at $49.99, but a bunch of stores around my way still have a lota xx2s on the shelves. just keep checking the outlets & this thread.

There were fire red spizikes at the premium outlets in orlando. my boy scooped a pair. they were $90. I'm not sure there are any left though

First off, I'm not trying to flaunt my pick-ups, just warn other NTers about a defect.

I got some White/Purple/Yellow Kobe IIs from Pigeon Forge the other day, and when I went to lace 'em up, I was met with this challenge:
e12152ea4e940b4141b01627530999496031047.jpg

29535ef8e19f45149b8b09434a8a98e2f318178.jpg

So if you're looking to pick up some Kobe IIs from the outlets, make sure you have them check for laceholes.

Originally Posted by clean sole

First off, I'm not trying to flaunt my pick-ups, just warn other NTers about a defect.

I got some White/Purple/Yellow Kobe IIs from Pigeon Forge the other day, and when I went to lace 'em up, I was met with this challenge:
e12152ea4e940b4141b01627530999496031047.jpg

29535ef8e19f45149b8b09434a8a98e2f318178.jpg

So if you're looking to pick up some Kobe IIs from the outlets, make sure you have them check for laceholes.
Were those B-grades? How much did you cop for? I heard it was only $29.99 for that colorway at Pigeon Forges since it is a clearance outlet. Was gonnaorder from them but didn't. Can you update me what colorways they have there and the price? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom