Nike Retros For the 2012 Holidays

Penny V's look like a generic shoe you see sold at JCPenny.

They just added the penny logo and probably a $160 price tag.

#Fail

"Penny V"s look like takedown Zoom Rookies. 
sick.gif

You know Nike is going to cheap out on the tech, too. And STILL charge $160+ for them.

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]IDK..I KIND OF LIKE THE PENNY V'S... ILL WAIT FOR MORE PICS THO[/color]

flight one's are the only thing that interest me. Not feeling the penny v at all. They should just keep retroing the penny 1 and 2 in og colorways and leave it at that

flight 1's are copped. Penny V's are a waste of time on Nike's behalf, they could've used those resources to make a proper Force 180.
Along with the jordan holiday releases there will be chaos at stores.

Yeah, I'm not feeling those Penny V's either. You hope the consumer is smart enough not to bite and not buy the shoe, but people will because they are "fans" of the line. When will people realize that this "brand loyalty" junk is a one way street with nike. It just looks like a hodgepodge of previous pennys. They should have just made this the Zoom Rookie II. Nike is milking it man, they have run out of ideas and now they are just stretching it out. Smh....

First shoe to the left is the Nike Penny V. The first colorway to drop is the Orlando colorway. Crazy design with a air bubble on the bottom. If you want to see better pictures just go on google and type in Penny V.

Back
Top Bottom