Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Flyknit roshes run a half size bigger. I'm size 10 and I go 9.5 on my roshe flyknits. Regular flyknits I run TTS

Last edited:
My second pair still hasn't been completed. Blue materials

I lied I never got an email but mine shipped. 3 weeks

Last edited:
Does anybody else's roshe sneakerboot run narrow?

I got my usual size 10 but OMG I can barely get my foot in there.

I'm afraid if I get a 10.5 the width will be ok, but then it'll be too long.... SMH

thanks! Was your previous ROs better then the all gernium? And can you tell me how you made them:smile:
The others were too dark in my opinion, I used all university red except for the outsole which was geranium.  Just didn't like it, the contrast between the two reds makes the geranium look almost like an orange carroty color. 

Still it's superior to all geranium.  Imo it's better to just wait and see if there will be new options in 2015

The others were too dark in my opinion, I used all university red except for the outsole which was geranium.  Just didn't like it, the contrast between the two reds makes the geranium look almost like an orange carroty color. 

Still it's superior to all geranium.  Imo it's better to just wait and see if there will be new options in 2015
Yeahh I'll prob wait but if you had to choose, would it be the ROs you made or the women laser Crimson?

Back
Top Bottom