Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
:pimp: quality looks good. nice to see what fusion red and arctic green look like on the shoe as well

I ordered the "plats" on the 10th, still waiting for shipping tho. I did do mine with Atomic Pink, Fusion Red does look good tho. Dont really care if its off, if its a little on the orange side, i'll just say theyre Zen inspired 
tongue.gif
. Just glad that the neutral grey looks nice and the arctic green sole is nice as well.  The black ones on the other hand, I might as well just stop looking for the Mint FBs cause the iDs look perf, plus the OG mesh cant be beat IMO. Good looks, guys.

Those Atomic Green soles look freakin awesome! It's making me change my mind about some of the other iDs I have in my locker.

great pics everyone. you guys have convinced me to get an id now. I was waiting to see pictures of the arctic green sole. 

Thanks for the pics! I wonder how a two-toned Platinum-inspired design looks like. :nerd:

Another question... how do they fit? Exactly like the GRs?

Last edited:
View media item 380089
Came out BETTER than i expected.

Dont regret spending the extra 40$ for the customs:smile:

I said it once before but the Arctic Green is a sleeper hit. Very well executed and people hunting for Calypsos but on a budget would be wise to at least consider that setup. I'm going to order it but with a black liner

Last edited:
i totally agree with you! This is definitely a cheaper set up! plus it looks nicer in person! but i shouldve gone with fusion red lining :tongue:

Here are my poor man calypsos and teal/tropicals. Definitely less aqua than the real ones, since these are mint green. The mint green upper really pops out nicely. I'm contemplating if I should send one back or not.
can we get some individual pics of both? they look really nice.

Keep both youll regret it. When i looked at your pic i was like oh snap are those calypsos? Lol i had to look but saw the iD box! Nice pick up dude'! Should i rock it with artic green laces or stick with grey?

Back
Top Bottom