Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Is geranium a loud red like laser crimson?
Nope, it looks more of a saturated pink.  I always google "nike [color name]" to see other shoes and apparel in that colorway.  Here is geranium: https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1416&***=780&dpr=0.9#imgdii=_

You can see it is the sole of that WMS pink-to-white gradient Roshe.

Last edited:
Nope, it looks more of a saturated pink.  I always google "nike [color name]" to see other shoes and apparel in that colorway.  Here is geranium: https://www.google.com/search?q=nik...0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1416&***=780&dpr=0.9#imgdii=_

You can see it is the sole of that WMS pink-to-white gradient Roshe.
Repped thanks!

is this the wolf grey mesh? how close is that to the platinum mesh on the calypso's? If you dont mind taking comparison pics, I'd appreciate that!
Sorry for the delay! I'm not 100% on what grey option was used, but it is slightly lighter than the Mango V2 and obviously darker than the Calypsos.

Hope this helps!

I plan on getting a few roshe run id's myself...I know these aren't id's but i did a sneaker review on my channel for the Roshe Run NM W SP "Great Britians" from the World Cup Pack...check it out and let me know what you guys think. I appreciate it.

Roshe Run "Great Britian" Review: 

My ID's finally came in a few days ago. Bleached Turquoise Sole. Black Mesh upper, heel tab, loop and laces. Medium Gray Swoosh. Simple but very clean and sole pops hard in person. 

]

Just ordered my first pair! How long have you guys had to wait for a pair. Mine are estimated to arrive right at the end of May.

I find it pretty odd that such a simple shoe like the Roshe can take up to 43 days for completion! My last Roshe order only took 14 days from placing my order to being delivered on my doorstep. I placed an order with the new opts about a month ago, and they're still in the building stage... :/

Last edited:
I find it pretty odd that such a simple shoe like the Roshe can take up to 43 days for completion! My last Roshe order only took 14 days from placing my order to being delivered on my doorstep. I placed an order with the new opts about a month ago, and they're still in the building stage... :/

Ask Nike Rep for an update and try and snag a discount code :tongue:

Are these being pumped out quick... last time i checked they were done within 14 days??

Last edited:
Are these being pumped out quick... last time i checked they were done within 14 days??

I ordered March 25 and have expected delivery of May 16, and the order is still being made. My previous orders were done super quick, about 14 days like you mentioned. My last order was placed Feb. 17, started working on Feb. 19, and I received it March 7.

I just got my emails about my most recent batch being almost done, 30 days after ordering.  But when I ordered, there was a weird glitch for a couple of days that they were "sold out", so I think they were just overwhelmed with orders.

realized question has been asked. still wondering if anyone has a laser crimson id vs wmns laser crimson retail comparison. 

Last edited:
I'm also interested in the bleached turquoise color. I built a tropical twist knock-off, but don't want them to end up looking like gamma greens 
sick.gif

I googled "nike bleached turquoise" but came up with nothing. It looks like more of a calypso color on those ID's up there ^^ but I really wanna see how it looks on mesh. 

Back
Top Bottom