Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Is it just me or is it easier to distinguish between the sail and neutral grey? I feel like the grey isn't just off white anymore 

Nice to get the elusive size 12.5 in an OG Mesh Roshe. You can call it whatever you want, Yeezy this Yeezy that but, at the end of the day Yeezy is a shoe not a colorway to me. I don't look at Black and red Free's and think oh damn those are the Lebron's or Jordan's. Ever Purple and Gold shoe isn't a Kobe from my view point.

As far as everybody having "the same" iD, lets say everybody in this forum makes an identical iD, that's like 1000 pairs. To my knowledge that's more "limited" than 99% of Nike releases, LOL! So kill all the "same iD" crap, like any of us actually see each other in real life from this thread.

Repped!

Nice air max 180 replica!

I've been debating on doing an all arctic green upper and the rest black, but I'm still waiting on what the real color comes out to. I'm so conflicted haha.

ehh close enough

nikeid
Ferrari-Logo.jpg

I call these the Land Rover x Puke

laugh.gif
 I love the iguanas but they look awful with volt 

In simple terms for a newbie what's the differences between the normal and the premium?

Comfort wise and for a bit of support which would be best?

Man all these Yeezy pairs being made stomp on the FBs so hard... I might just have to make a pair myself. But they're both so damn :wow: and I can't decide which colorway to go with :lol: Really want to make a pair of calypsos also. :smh: I need more money :smh::smh::smh:|I

Man all these Yeezy pairs being made stomp on the FBs so hard... I might just have to make a pair myself. But they're both so damn :wow: and I can't decide which colorway to go with :lol: Really want to make a pair of calypsos also. :smh: I need more money :smh::smh::smh:|I
ID made the mints obsolete. And the calypso thing doesn't work too well with the arctic green outsole.

Gonna pick up the mega mans as my 3rd pair. Looking against the squads it looks like a whole different sneaker.

I was planing to do a teenage mutant ninja turtle pack on ID. All the colors are set, but only one I really wish they had orange for michaelangelo...

There are some atrocious IDs being made. Hope a lot of these are just for fun. But each to his own, I suppose.

There are some atrocious IDs being made. Hope a lot of these are just for fun. But each to his own, I suppose.

Agree. Not sure if some of these are actual ID's that'll eventually be made, trying to give ideas out or simple trolling.

I'm curious out of ALL the IDs being posted, how many we're actually gonna see done.

Back
Top Bottom