Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
There are some atrocious IDs being made. Hope a lot of these are just for fun. But each to his own, I suppose.
Agree. Not sure if some of these are actual ID's that'll eventually be made, trying to give ideas out or simple trolling.

I'm curious out of ALL the IDs being posted, how many we're actually gonna see done.

Atleast its better than seeing all yeezy color ways.

Agree. Not sure if some of these are actual ID's that'll eventually be made, trying to give ideas out or simple trolling.

I'm curious out of ALL the IDs being posted, how many we're actually gonna see done.
Count me as one of the ones just fooling around. As much as I love my pee wee roshe's I'm most definitely not ordering them. I'm sure a lot of folks are just having fun for the most part right now just because it's brand new

Last edited:

Count me as one of the ones just fooling around. As much as I love my pee wee roshe's I'm most definitely not ordering them. I'm sure a lot of folks are just having fun for the most part right now just because it's brand new
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm not doing anything until I see pics in-hand.

Taking my role as a guinea pig for the Roshe ID

Ordered 2 pairs last night. One colorway inspired by the salmon toes and the other inspired by the solar yeezys.

5/7/13 I'll find out how the colors are in person

Mega Man is too dope.

John Bender definitely made me laugh (in a good way) - props to you, sir.

That Black/UNC with the grey sole now has me rethinking my design with the black sole.

So anyone order and get a turn around time on them? I bet getting them to you is going to take some time if you wait to order. Seems like the have their hands full on this one.

On another note someone at Nike please have the iPhone buying option. I'm super bummed they don't have this on these of all shoes.

So anyone order and get a turn around time on them? I bet getting them to you is going to take some time if you wait to order. Seems like the have their hands full on this one.

On another note someone at Nike please have the iPhone buying option. I'm super bummed they don't have this on these of all shoes.

I've been doing some research on this too, I think people should be more aware of what colour it will actually turn out as..

some people think this "arctic green" will turn out to be "tropical twist" when i'm pretty sure it will be far off.

and for everyone thinking they can make mangos with how orange the "atomic pink" looks should look up the colour..

as far as i know, these GS 13s use atomic pink and that is definitely no where near how nike makes it appear on the nikeiD colour palette.
Doing some research on this arctic green thing. Basically, what I'm looking for is a mint/teal-ish color that looks exactly like it does in the 'make a poster' photo of the shoe.

However, I found another shoe that uses arctic green and it seems like the arctic green is like a grey-ish green compared to the 'make a poster' photo.

I put the Roshe and the Janoski's arctic green side panel side-to-side so the difference could be more visible.

I'm also looking at this shirt that people are posting that has arctic green.

350x700px-LL-1db7fdf7_Nike-Miler-Short-Sleeve-Girls-Running-Shirt-521937_461_A.jpeg

When comparing all three colors, this is what it looks like:

Thoughts?

Regarding the $175 on Nike ID for free shipping ... does the $175 have to be on Nike ID products? Or can I hit $175 with another non-ID item and still get it free shipping?
1. No these are expected to be up for the immediate future. These are not a QS or anything. From @NIKEiD "They will be a part of our standard offering going forward." If these get taken down they will start advertising it 

2. Yes. It isn't down for ever though, eventually they come back.

3. No, I think to get free shipping on nike id orders its $175. 

Longtime lurker (Since 2003) made some contributions with my old acct but I decided to contribute again with a new one since the change. Ordered both Yeezy mockups and had to buy elite socks to get free shipping. Not bad.View media item 355125

Longtime lurker (Since 2003) made some contributions with my old acct but I decided to contribute again with a new one since the change. Ordered both Yeezy mockups and had to buy elite socks to get free shipping. Not bad.
So just copping both won't suffice? Alright I'll have to pick up some Elite socks as well then since it'd go towards shipping anyway.

can someone please post the color specs for each part of the shoes for BOTH "Yeezy" colorways? i wanna copy too 
nerd.gif

Longtime lurker (Since 2003) made some contributions with my old acct but I decided to contribute again with a new one since the change. Ordered both Yeezy mockups and had to buy elite socks to get free shipping. Not bad.View media item 355125

the lead in to your story "longtime lurker since 2003" was so unneccessary. so basically you just had to come in here to show everyone you got 30% off your NikeID order? :smh: :smh: :rolleyes very effin lame to say the least....it's people like you who mess it up for nike employees around the world!

every 2nd iD is a yeezy inspired cw.. nike should just put those colors only as the options LOL

the lead in to your story "longtime lurker since 2003" was so unneccessary. so basically you just had to come in here to show everyone you got 30% off your NikeID order?
mean.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif
very effin lame to say the least....it's people like you who mess it up for nike employees around the world!
Umm. I hope you're trolling cause if not you seem to be crying about it way too hard. Be glad he picked up his purchases sheesh.

Anyways it turns out since Im picking mesh options, just ordering the 2 pairs won't even qualify for the free shipping so I basically am gonna end up ordering 3 pairs of Elite socks with it. One for my two IDs for now, and 1 for the Squads when they arrive to me.

Back
Top Bottom