Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
just a preview of what came in today. more pics tomorrow!

View media item 517749
edit: decided that i'm going to return them. volt pair was inspired by flyknit trainers, black pair inspired by the NES controller. added my own laces too but put back the stock laces before putting them back into the box to return.

Last edited:

edit: decided that i'm going to return them. volt pair was inspired by flyknit trainers, black pair inspired by the NES controller. added my own laces too but put back the stock laces before putting them back into the box to return.
whats the reason for the return?? they look pretty dope. 

Hi, firends! I from Russia received yesterday the first nikeID roshe run.

Thanks!

Last edited:
If ID ever allowed leather or suede/nylon materials for these, I think it would be cool to make a Nike Cortez inspired Roshe Run.

whats the reason for the return?? they look pretty dope. 

change of heart. two iD's = money i could use towards other releases and not the same shoe. and i guess if i have to wonder whether or not i should keep a pair of shoes, then i should probably should get rid of them.

change of heart. two iD's = money i could use towards other releases and not the same shoe. and i guess if i have to wonder whether or not i should keep a pair of shoes, then i should probably should get rid of them.

I've done the same thing so many times. It's a good thing Nike offers free returns.

I feel you. Damn what size were those? I woulda taken them off your hands haha=P
Hi, firends! I from Russia received yesterday the first nikeID roshe run.

Thanks!
Hey. These are actually dope as fuhhhhh

The "......" on those Rios turned out DOPE!

I think I'm done with this series of options. Hopefully, there'll be an update to the palette soon.
nerd.gif

Roshe ID Collection - Neptune-Black/Cement-YeezyP-YeezyB by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
Ray that 1st iD =

right? Just need confirmation on the upper 

Last edited:

volt pair looks clean 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom