Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
^I'll agree that Laser Crimson and Fusion Red are VERY SIMILAR (if not identical), but Glacier Ice has a subtly bluer hue than Arctic Mint.

I think I'll be ordering two designs this time around. I'm really interested in the Gamma Green option. I've never seen the GR pair in person, so I ask is it more Teal or Green in person?

Gamma greens are exactly like the spear mint gum ldaf lol but maybe a slight shade lighter. Its more green in person

Last edited:
Pulling the trigger on these
happy.gif

So im in need of getting a roshe run ID. Ive gone through numerous colorways and decided I wanted to make a Nike Sb inspired Roshe run and came up with this. What do you guys think??! Im planning on pulling the trigger and painting a red star on the heel or right under the tip of the swoosh. Let me know what you guys think! :smile:

Im also questioning wether the swoosh should be snakeskin or not. Give me your opinions!

i'm just sayin', how they gonna add that snake option for the swoosh, but then take away the arctic mint and fusion red to make the damn yeezys? :stoneface:

:smh:

glad i was able to pull the trigger for the yezzy before they pulled the color. you cant make salmon toes anymore?

Back
Top Bottom