Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I keep going in here to look at these. How many IDs do you have?
One of the better ID's to date.

I'm still waiting to see what the dark royal blue looks like. Anybody have pics that they would wanna share? Ive been waiting for a navy blue roshe for a minute now.

Last edited:
Roshe run ID was a great idea but to be honest these shoes didn't live up to the hype for me. When I say hype I mean the comfort level. The flyknit trainers are much more comfortable.

Roshe run ID was a great idea but to be honest these shoes didn't live up to the hype for me. When I say hype I mean the comfort level. The flyknit trainers are much more comfortable.
They also cost more than twice as much as GR's. Roshe's are a great, cost effective alternative.

Anyone know when Pendleton ID will be restocked? Talked to two customer service reps, they gave the same answer - shoe is Active but you can not order. Any thoughts? Appreciate it.

Need help making this colorway. Are these colors still available? I tried using the volt ice for the green but it doesn't look right. Thanks in advance

That is a serious cuff
laugh.gif

On second thought, nah. The red on my roshe id's gets mistaken for pink. The other reds are too dark. I'll wait for new options.

It's been about a month since I ordered my Red October ID's. Since then, the actual Red October Yeezy's have come out and I copped. Looks like a pair of Red October Roshe iD's will be making its way to an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom