Nike Roshe Run Retro

Hey man can you post this in the correct thread? There’s already a Roshe thread!!

This is a thread for the retro versions coming out. It does fall under the Nike Retro forum.

That thread was for the versions when they were contemporary at that time.

The Nike LeBron retro shoes got their own thread under the Nike Retro forum despite the original versions having their own thread in the Nike forum when they were new. Are you going to gripe about that in those threads? This thread is no different from that.

That's your problem if you don't like it.

This is a thread for the retro versions coming out. It does fall under the Nike Retro forum.

The Nike LeBron retro shoes got their own thread under the Nike Retro forum despite the original versions having their own thread in the Nike forum when they were new. Are you going to gripe about that in those threads? This thread is no different from that.

You’re annoying af to basically everybody. I hope you know that.

Still regret not copping a calypso pair at the Nike employee store several years back when I had the chance

No, you can thank the Prestos for that
Whatever dude. Kanye said himself out of his own mouth that the Roshe design inspired his Yeezy 350 but go ahead. Also prestos and roshes look nothing alike IMO. Never have. Roshes are way better than prestos ever were.

Roshes have been in near continuous production since their initial release. They have been in stock in women's sizes on NDC and in full size runs in outlets for months now. Discount stores like marshall's have also had past production runs in constant stock. They don't need another thread. This is definitely a you problem.

They should bring back the blue sky/ cloud ones . I had those man . Loved those shoes and wore them for years

🗑️ then.

🗑️er now.

🗑️est color was that black, purple swoosh maybe Yezxy inspired one. I think a yellow or green bottom.

Back
Top Bottom