Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DNeou20

completely forgot about this post...
here are hte pics of the lunar racers being worn
they look dark cuz of black socks...

141p7gm.jpg

15nksbs.jpg

real nice! i wonder what they look like in sunlight..

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by HMack007

I just ran a half marathon in my brooks adrenalines..........

Sickening.......

Nice bro - how'd you do? Time? Where u do it? I run a half marathon this Sunday.

I'm training for the Under Armour Marathon in Baltimore in October. I just went and mapped out my own 13.5 miles and ran it myself. I didn't timeit, I just wanted to see if I could do it. Then I went to the pool and looked at the 2s and 4s and wondered what the hell I was doing there and not at thebeach

Question: I should get the Trainers if I do more than just run, right? I mean, I play baseball, so I'll use for more than just straight up running, orshould I just avoid them altogether?

youre talking about the lunar trainers??? I would HEAVILY advise against anything BUT running. the mesh upper is so thin that you can see the color of sock youhave on. lateral movement would rip open the mesh in my opinion.. look at a low cut training shoe, sparq possibly, or almost any other running shoe out there.these are one of those shoes with a rather primative uppers with very little material and substance because of its intended usage for strictly running

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

youre talking about the lunar trainers??? I would HEAVILY advise against anything BUT running. the mesh upper is so thin that you can see the color of sock you have on. lateral movement would rip open the mesh in my opinion.. look at a low cut training shoe, sparq possibly, or almost any other running shoe out there. these are one of those shoes with a rather primative uppers with very little material and substance because of its intended usage for strictly running
Aight, dude, thanks. I might get them anyways, since I do have to run. I'll stick with the ones in my avatar for now.

DNeou20 thanks for the pics they look nice

I slept on getting a pair, and now I can't find my size :-( if someone can hook me up with a size 10, pm me

on a side note... I love these, hope they will be easy to buy
wv21e0.jpg

^^^ Those are sweet. If I'm not mistaken, I think a runner from Algeria in the Women's Marathon in the Olympics is wearing the Lunars........I'mnot sure, though, I just see that bright green sole. :tongue:

I got the Vomeros a couple weeks ago and I love them. Real comfortable and lots of cushioning. Feels like I'm running on air. I'm in the Army, so I runa lot.

^^those lunar racers up ther are AMAZING
i hope those release and yeah easily pick em up
or have my buddy pick them up since i wont be with nike anymore
instead i'll be in eugene for school...

I can now see why Nike designers went for the Volt midsole on both Lunars at launch the color just makes the Lunar Midsole Pop more then the white pair above.Although Fresh to death (the white above) the Volt midsole is pretty dope as well.

The trainers seem to be a great all around shoe for distance. I would think the Racer would be more suitable for actually running a race.

I like the Lunar Racers...but they really didn't need to keep the neon midsole for every colorway.

Anyway, anyone know anything about the Nike Tuned 10's?

36155101_z.jpg

This colorway is too sick to pass up.

Those Tuned 10's are interesting looking. Not to diss but the Midsole makes the shoe look cheap(er).

Well the Lunar Trainers are super comfy after trying them for the first time..but I've got a serious blister on my right heel. I don't wanna have towear long socks with these..ugh. I know others have had this problem too.

First 30 miles on the luna racers, really liking them.

Cushioning feels amazing, but it's the lightness that makes me love them.

Originally Posted by 23edge

DNeou20 thanks for the pics they look nice

I slept on getting a pair, and now I can't find my size :-( if someone can hook me up with a size 10, pm me

on a side note... I love these, hope they will be easy to buy
wv21e0.jpg

tried these on this weekend. absolutely loved them. however, couldnt bring myself to spend 150 + tax. hell i wouldnt even let my girl buy them for me.i'll either regret it or be back in two weeks to grab them
laugh.gif

I recently got the Volt Zoom Victory+, pretty good I guess..not spectacular like I expected.

As everyone knows, they come with the neon green laces. I was wearing them and this fool comes up to me while I'm running and asks if my shoes glow in thedark.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nike Sportswear stores. Which means I won't be able to get a pair.
eyes.gif

What exactly qualifies as Nike Sportswear stores..because those are all straight fire and I may have to do some searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom