Nike Sabrina 1

I'm loving the price point and designs of Nike Basketball right now. Sure the KDs, LeBrons, Jordan mainline, and GT's are "premium" shoes, but I feel like this new signature lines are pushing things forward.

I really hope D Book doesn't play it safe with his shoe. I agree with pharaohrache pharaohrache , Tatum 1s are definitely leading the way in design of the new wave.

Wow. I am in. Love the look, the specs, the price. I also wouldn't mind some carbon fiber in the mid foot with a price bump. Maybe on the Sabrina 2s. Only looking to grab the launch color way with the iridescent bottom. Other two color ways are meh IMO. Some Liberty color ways would be fire too.

Sabrina 1 >> Ja 1 though.

Of the new sigs:

Tatum 1 > Sabrina 1 > Ja 1

D Book is next up.

Aint no one checking for no Book shoes. :lol:

Nike By You! :emoji_fire:

I'M IN THERE.
movies-uncut-gems.gif

These had to have been the GT Cut 2 and Nike said lets just give it to Sabrina since she was the ambassador for it with Fox. The hidden details about her on it are pretty cool.

These had to have been the GT Cut 2 and Nike said lets just give it to Sabrina since she was the ambassador for it with Fox. The hidden details about her on it are pretty cool.
I mean the details coulda came after but your post pretty much says why it isn’t the gt cut 2

These look amazing….but I’m seeing a three stripe adidas shoe underneath the swoosh and my eyes refuse to unsee it lol. Regardless, I’m in for whatever pair I can grab!

This legitimately looks like a Kyrie flytrap design that was laying around the office.

Big fan of Sabrina so disappointed it’s not something more unique but very much expected the way everything else is going with the brand.

Nevertheless excited for the new faces being pushed to the forefront, especially with womens hoops. Definitely some names to get behind out there in that space.

They're clean but iunno about going into the store and asking for the Air Sabrina 1 🤭

I'm all in for the women in sports getting some recognition, have it be in national television or getting a shoe deal.

About damn time we put some respect on their craft and for our queens to pave the way for future generations! Also I'm gonna be the one rocking my Sabrina 1's like there's no tomorrow, and anyone who asks me I'm gonna tell them that they are signature model for a WOMAN ATHLETE.

Need the all grey pair

Can’t wait for these to sell out and strike out probably :lol:

I'm in. Really diggin that grey pair, simple but elegant lol
$125 with the tech its not bad.

I really like the silhouette and the tech sounds great. Release colorways are a little bit too neutral for my taste but I’m sure there will be some more colorful options later.

How much more does Nike by you cost?

Back
Top Bottom