Nike Sabrina 1

group-j-fiba-basketball-world-cup.webp
Josh Hart switched into these at halftime vs Montenegro :pimp:

I never thought there would be a day where a women's sig would be widely embraced and worn by men.

Best sig model right now by far.

Good to see change for sure.

The S1 is an instant classic. Imo

Just wonder where other sigs are falling short during the creative process? The athlete or the designer?

🔥

Just wonder where other sigs are falling short during the creative process? The athlete or the designer?
Idk

I feel like athletes influence is overstated. I don’t think they really deserve much credit or blame when the sig is weak. They can give some input, like “I want a low cut. I want court feel. Etc”

Or for colorways, “I really like SpongeBob.” “I really love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches”

Nike- say less

Lol

Anyone else think even more Kobe-esque than it already is, when you see the “S” logo on the tongue that looks like an 8…Kobe’s number? :pimp:

So mad Finishline put them back to $130 instead of “see price in cart” at $120. Anyone know any avenues got em for $120 link me.

IMG_6221.jpeg

It's wild cuz at Nike Soho... they are 120 and I was telling and showed the associate they were 130 on the app

Anyone else think even more Kobe-esque than it already is, when you see the “S” logo on the tongue that looks like an 8…Kobe’s number? :pimp:

So mad Finishline put them back to $130 instead of “see price in cart” at $120. Anyone know any avenues got em for $120 link me.

IMG_6221.jpeg
Nah I don’t see that lol. Cuz Kobe 8 font never looked anything like that S.
I just see Slam magazine lol

Idk

I feel like athletes influence is overstated. I don’t think they really deserve much credit or blame when the sig is weak. They can give some input, like “I want a low cut. I want court feel. Etc”

Or for colorways, “I really like SpongeBob.” “I really love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches”

Nike- say less

Lol
I could buy that for sure...

MJ and Kobe were very involved with the making of their sig and they have 2 of the best sig lines that ever existed. Maybe the top 2.

Flip side...

They also are 2 of the most popular players in the last 75+ years of pro basketball.

Did DSG have 14.5? Only saw 12 13 14 listed. So that would mean no men’s 13 available anywhere outside of Nike

When I saw her hoodie with the S log, it def reminded of the slam magazine cover and now I can’t unsee it :lol:

Did DSG have 14.5? Only saw 12 13 14 listed. So that would mean no men’s 13 available anywhere outside of Nike

Honestly I'm not sure...I kind of get tunnel vision when I'm hunting sneakers, and only see that 14M/15.5W

Fair those that have them... Are the S1 bulky like the lbj 20? Or more streamlined like the Kobe 6?

They fit my feet like the Kobe 5/11. Definitely not bulky like the 20 for me, which had my feet looking like a loaf of bread.
Good Intel right there.

I like the lbj 20. But it's a big bulky low top.

Sometimes I feel like I'm wearing a beefy low top timberland 6" wheat boot. (Exaggerating of course)

The Kobe 4 was a little more bulky that the Kobe 5 and 6 as well imo.

Glad that they are more of a Kobe 5 than the lbj 20 for sure.

Ionics got here today, Sparks tomorrow. Always amazed at how fast Richard's ships. Got my TTS 12/13.5 and they fit great, even with thicker socks. Just had a chance to try them on real quick, but step-in comfort was great.

Back
Top Bottom