Nike Sabrina 1

IMG_0735.jpeg

just ordered my pair, trust the process. hope yall got the noti too

they had a M13 and no one tagged me, texted me, called me? :rofl:

Okay I can answer this now :lol:

I didn't tag you cause I bought the shoe, lol. Hence the "at least one". I got the pair and then when I went back in, there were no more 13s. They got here today just in time for me to try them on and then do the NBY. Got high hopes for these. I could do with some more support underfoot around the midfoot area, but otherwise these things feel GOOD. I love how short the laces are. Whoever made a lot of basketball shoes have laces that are so much longer than you need, needs to be kicked in the shin by a small child. We'll see how these SB1s hold up once a second pair I can play in hopefully comes tomorrow.

Okay I can answer this now :lol:

I didn't tag you cause I bought the shoe, lol. Hence the "at least one". I got the pair and then when I went back in, there were no more 13s. They got here today just in time for me to try them on and then do the NBY. Got high hopes for these. I could do with some more support underfoot around the midfoot area, but otherwise these things feel GOOD. I love how short the laces are. Whoever made a lot of basketball shoes have laces that are so much longer than you need, needs to be kicked in the shin by a small child. We'll see how these SB1s hold up once a second pair I can play in hopefully comes tomorrow.
all good homie! you were on it. And that's good to hear they feel that good to you!

Just placed my order on a pair of NBY.....👀

I'm ready for em now.....but with Nike by you I try to forget I order them, I think the process is about 3 weeks now?

Back
Top Bottom