Nike Sabrina 1

How are y’all ordering NBY and returning them? Thought they were final sale.
Always returnable! The beauty of it... in case you aren't satisfied even going back to Nike ID. I've done Kobes(IDs)and Air Max 1s(NBY)... haven't had to return any

Have the Ionics, ordered an ID, and just bought the golds off of Richards.

This is quickly heading towards Kobe V territory…..

1694828581377.png

Hey, question. What are the 'phases' they go through past the "We've started" phase?

Got a whole *** month to wait and I'm antsy AF already :emoji_sweat_smile:

1694894040662.jpeg

Both S1s I got (one from DSG and one from NDC) were used. I was busy/unable during the initial drop but I caught "restocks" for my size 13 days later. Both shoes showed up used (Spark & Ionic). So I'm kind of over getting used shoes in the mail and the new colorways (gold/green/black/grey) only come in women's sizes. Not trying to do footsites cause you can't weartest and return if needed. So basically I think these joints are gonna work out for me but I'm just fiendin because I can feel the warm weather waning and with it goes my ability to just show up at a court and play any time.

Anyway, I havent done a NBY since the Freak 1s. What's the next step after they start

Hey, question. What are the 'phases' they go through past the "We've started" phase?

Got a whole *** month to wait and I'm antsy AF already :emoji_sweat_smile:

1694894040662.jpeg

Both S1s I got (one from DSG and one from NDC) were used. I was busy/unable during the initial drop but I caught "restocks" for my size 13 days later. Both shoes showed up used (Spark & Ionic). So I'm kind of over getting used shoes in the mail and the new colorways (gold/green/black/grey) only come in women's sizes. Not trying to do footsites cause you can't weartest and return if needed. So basically I think these joints are gonna work out for me but I'm just fiendin because I can feel the warm weather waning and with it goes my ability to just show up at a court and play any time.

Anyway, I havent done a NBY since the Freak 1s. What's the next step after they start
Wait what you mean showed up used?

Wait what you mean showed up used?

Showed up used. The ionics had a huge mark you could see from across the gym, on the toebox by the pinky toe, and were dirty on the bottom. The Sparks had dirty soles and the laces were untied and they'd clearly been used as well. I rationalized that hey, I was going to play in them anyway, why do I care that somebody used em a little, or maybe put them on and ran around a couple times?

But literally as I was deciding, NBY went up and I got pairs, so now even though I got to try on multiple colorways and I'm pretty sure they'll work for me as shoes to ball in, I'm over trying to order from DSG/NDC unless a new colorway comes out (not the Magnetics, those look bad) by like Indigenous People's day.

Just landed from dsg, these are men’s 13.5 but I’m a tts 13m. They’d be cool for casual wear for sure but it’s a bit more roomy than I like for ball. I think TTS would be perfect for me. They look and feel great imo. 🔥

Likely gonna return so hmu if u need em.
IMG_0802.jpeg

Yeah I got 13s (wide footer) and they felt great. I could deal with a scosh, yes a scosh more support underfoot in the midfoot area on the medial side but they feel supportive nonetheless. I'll @ you when I see 13s if you're also trying to get other colorways prior to your IDs comin in

Showed up used. The ionics had a huge mark you could see from across the gym, on the toebox by the pinky toe, and were dirty on the bottom. The Sparks had dirty soles and the laces were untied and they'd clearly been used as well. I rationalized that hey, I was going to play in them anyway, why do I care that somebody used em a little, or maybe put them on and ran around a couple times?

But literally as I was deciding, NBY went up and I got pairs, so now even though I got to try on multiple colorways and I'm pretty sure they'll work for me as shoes to ball in, I'm over trying to order from DSG/NDC unless a new colorway comes out (not the Magnetics, those look bad) by like Indigenous People's day.
Damn

These seem to be the "Bonded" pair. FQ3381-001. FNL has em for 10/1, and soleretriever has those as 'Black/Photo Blue-Emerald Rise.'

Only other black colorway is the oreos already on DSG. Emerald rise is the tongue. And they also get called the "New York Liberty" pair. Sunday morning grab and hopefully will get to me by the weekend. Hope they drop on NDC too. Now I just have to resist the double-up urge :emoji_sweat_smile:

Yeah I got 13s (wide footer) and they felt great. I could deal with a scosh, yes a scosh more support underfoot in the midfoot area on the medial side but they feel supportive nonetheless. I'll @ you when I see 13s if you're also trying to get other colorways prior to your IDs comin in
@ me as well. still on the hunt for a M13

Got a chance to try these on today at DSG… 1/2 down from my TTS men’s 12 but surprisingly they actually didn’t feel overly snug. I think I recall reading some people say they ran slightly long.

Anyhow I def wouldn’t call these bouncy by any means… the react cushion felt fine, had some decent compression. Forefoot kinda felt the same as the heel imo…hopefully there’s more to it once the shoe is broken in.

The vibe I got from these in hand is budget build, with a nice (but not premium) upper. If I could get a pair on deep discount I’d give them a try on court, but def not retail or NBY price tag.

Got a chance to try these on today at DSG… 1/2 down from my TTS men’s 12 but surprisingly they actually didn’t feel overly snug. I think I recall reading some people say they ran slightly long.

Anyhow I def wouldn’t call these bouncy by any means… the react cushion felt fine, had some decent compression. Forefoot kinda felt the same as the heel imo…hopefully there’s more to it once the shoe is broken in.

The vibe I got from these in hand is budget build, with a nice (but not premium) upper. If I could get a pair on deep discount I’d give them a try on court, but def not retail or NBY price tag.
I’m 3 pair in by far one of the best recent Nike basketball shoes in a long time in my opinion. I heard sizing is different for everyone which is crazy some 1/2 to full size down but they’re pretty comfortable

DSG with M14, 15 and 16
I’m 3 pair in by far one of the best recent Nike basketball shoes in a long time in my opinion. I heard sizing is different for everyone which is crazy some 1/2 to full size down but they’re pretty comfortable
orders 4 and 5 are being prepared! Agree, I love the way this shoe fits, looks and feels.

Just landed from dsg, these are men’s 13.5 but I’m a tts 13m. They’d be cool for casual wear for sure but it’s a bit more roomy than I like for ball. I think TTS would be perfect for me. They look and feel great imo. 🔥

Likely gonna return so hmu if u need em.
IMG_0802.jpeg
DSG got those in 13s and other sizes now.

Back
Top Bottom