Nike Sabrina 1

DFBFB935-71C9-40F5-B0E4-FF3A49A58634.jpeg
Do y’all think Nike would price adjust recently made orders for us? I got a couple of these and made some dunks for my daughter that just arrived

Folks really doing 2 separate NBYs with What The inspo..... wanting to mix the 2 pairs lol...... oh yea to resell with a higher price

Do y’all think Nike would price adjust recently made orders for us? I got a couple of these and made some dunks for my daughter that just arrived

They adjusted the price for my three orders (two KD16 NBYs and one ZF5 NBY) that I placed on Saturday.

Folks really doing 2 separate NBYs with What The inspo..... wanting to mix the 2 pairs lol...... oh yea to resell with a higher price
People reselling IDs? Smh

I saw on IG something about a What The…. in the works 👀

They're back up, but the code doesn't work. Guess Sole Links and J23 blew up the spot on them by posting them 27 times today even though they weren't in stock. :lol:

Of course there is a code and it works when I'm not on here. They never worked when I had the 10%, only the TB works.

My 10/21 order came in yesterday did a pink pair for a family friends daughter. And here I am wanting a pair

as close as bridges and ionescu are, i’m surprised he don’t have more pe’s.
seem like he been playing in some gr ish letting jrue get all the shine

Back
Top Bottom