Nike Sabrina 1

Concept is crazy

IMG_0024.jpeg

So Nike mentioned this shoe during it's quarterly earnings meeting:

"Speaking of the game’s greatest, FY23 marked 20 years of LeBron’s signature shoe. We’re
excited for the continued potential of the LeBron business, as his brand reaches a new
dimension with LeBron bringing back earlier styles onto the court – igniting new energy for these
retro models with consumers.

In addition, the Sabrina 1 is resonating strongly since launch, helping double our WNBA
business vs. what it was just two years ago.
And it’s going to be an exciting summer as we set
the stage to relaunch the Kobe Brand in advance of Kobe Day on 8/24"

Uh, hey, can the launch include the consumers? It's interesting to see them continuing the link Sabrina had with Kobe. Can't wait for this shoe to like, actually debut.

They popped back up and got an order in. Not my best work :emoji_sweat_smile:
I'm no illustrayt illustrayt outchea in these streets but they will get balled in, assuming Nike doesn't cancel the order.
I got my size for the first go round. Next order will be a half size up just in case. Definitely gotta watch with ordering and make sure you don't select the women's size. I feel you C charlieoreos - I did that on some AMMs a few months ago.

It's glitchy but keep trying and see if it pops back up for an instant or two for you.

I have to imagine our orders are getting canceled. Not even getting my hopes up until it moves to the creation stage.

They popped back up and got an order in. Not my best work :emoji_sweat_smile:
I'm no illustrayt illustrayt outchea in these streets but they will get balled in, assuming Nike doesn't cancel the order.
I got my size for the first go round. Next order will be a half size up just in case. Definitely gotta watch with ordering and make sure you don't select the women's size. I feel you C charlieoreos - I did that on some AMMs a few months ago.

It's glitchy but keep trying and see if it pops back up for an instant or two for you.
such a bummer, I was for sure rushing and I really thought I made sure I had the mens size right but I cant be sure lol. I have been dying for a nike ID basketball shoe since the kyrie 7 smh

Smh they QS'd this NBY. I wish we had a heads up. Would've prob went with this lakers colorway.
1688590481946.png

Back
Top Bottom