Nike Sabrina 1

Let me look again, was in a thread yesterday and some dude posted it, was crazy low over mens 10 and up.

Let me look again, was in a thread yesterday and some dude posted it, was crazy low over mens 10 and up.
They trying to keep them mainly for the women for now I’m sure .. with that being said I need pairs for my daughter & niece hoping it’s not too difficult 🤞🏾

They trying to keep them mainly for the women for now I’m sure .. with that being said I need pairs for my daughter & niece hoping it’s not too difficult 🤞🏾
That's definitely not what is being said about these. The whole slant of these is that they're for everybody, for all hoopers. I'm sure it's like any number of their first releases with new sigs - supply is gonna initially be really low until they see how actual sales match up with sales forecasts.

That's definitely not what is being said about these. The whole slant of these is that they're for everybody, for all hoopers. I'm sure it's like any number of their first releases with new sigs - supply is gonna initially be really low until they see how actual sales match up with sales forecasts.
Well hopefully they flood the market with these .. sooner then later

Called my city's Nike store — I'm in Atlanta. They said they hadn't received a second shipment and were considering delaying release until they have more supply on-hand. They also said they only have sizes up to 10.5 mens....not a great sign. Seems similar to the Air Zoom GT Cut 1 issue with low initial availability?

Last edited:
I wish there was more performance reviews out because im not trynna waste my time with another hoop shoe.

I wish there was more performance reviews out because im not trynna waste my time with another hoop shoe.

There have been 3 or 4 reviews and I also wish there were more reviews out, but from the video reviews and from NT people who have had them in hand, they're solid, nothing great hoop shoes. I'm going to act accordingly.

My hope is they have the initial release tomorrow and then on SNKRS day on the 9th they open up NBY for those that like the shoes. That'll give em time to be delivered so a bunch of people don't make orders only to learn they don't even like the shoe. Including me.

am i the only one hype about the socks dropping in the collection?

also… peep these murdered out S1s 🤤
IMG_0696.png

Attachments

• IMG_0697.jpeg
    IMG_0697.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 150
Tried combos like that in messing around with the options but they all just look like somebody threw up birthday cake

yeah.. not even sure what to do with SNKRS.. enter both for M13? Based on low numbers, might be the best bet. Just want to get a pair in hand.

originally felt the same as you, but we know iDs are coming soon-ish so I think i'm going to hold off and wait for them regardless....just wanna give them my money today lol

Back
Top Bottom