Nike Sabrina 1

In EU/UK they are discounted

IMG_2450.png

Has anyone seen what the pale ivory and light ore look like in person? Tempted by one of these (and many others...)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-27 at 18.09.01.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-27 at 18.09.01.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 264
  • Screen Shot 2023-12-27 at 17.19.36.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-27 at 17.19.36.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 126
IMG_0043.jpeg

Still wish these had more cushioning but overall I think they’re a decent performance shoe
I honestly noticed the fit and containment and speed over the lack of cushion. Cant stress how good the fit is for me - nothing even close to relacing or anything between games. Or ever.

Cushion did t bother me with the move game day insole. All these years in the aj36 and all that zoom I was honestly surprised these work so well. Maybe it’s the react

I honestly noticed the fit and containment and speed over the lack of cushion. Cant stress how good the fit is for me - nothing even close to relacing or anything between games. Or ever.

Cushion did t bother me with the move game day insole. All these years in the aj36 and all that zoom I was honestly surprised these work so well. Maybe it’s the react
For me the fit is great laterally but a tad bit longer than I prefer in the toebox. I use Game Day pros in mine as well… but cushion improvement is minimal for me. Overall they’re just okay to me, I like the looks and performance is good enough.

For me the fit is great laterally but a tad bit longer than I prefer in the toebox. I use Game Day pros in mine as well… but cushion improvement is minimal for me. Overall they’re just okay to me, I like the looks and performance is good enough.
Oh I’m not using the pro’s just the game day.

The lack of cushion isn’t a negative for me. To be honest I wore my Kobe 6 for the first time last run and my Achilles were way more sore. Not sure why - heel cushion? Instability?

Oh I’m not using the pro’s just the game day.

The lack of cushion isn’t a negative for me. To be honest I wore my Kobe 6 for the first time last run and my Achilles were way more sore. Not sure why - heel cushion? Instability?
I’ve heard people say that heel Cushlon in the Kobe’s is too soft/mushy and causes soreness in their Achilles. Never bothered me I don’t play on my heels much at all.

Day after playing in these Sabrina’s and my knees are sore af. Probably the only shoe I own that I feel this way the next day after hooping… but if it works for you that’s great.

I’ve heard people say that heel Cushlon in the Kobe’s is too soft/mushy and causes soreness in their Achilles. Never bothered me I don’t play on my heels much at all.

Day after playing in these Sabrina’s and my knees are sore af. Probably the only shoe I own that I feel this way the next day after hooping… but if it works for you that’s great.

Same I can’t play in them at all. Sad because I love the look. But my knees and feet kill me after!

So weird. Stock insoles? I’ve been the biggest cushion stickler for the last 2-3 years and these feel great

I would recommend getting neon laces elsewhere, but you’re not completely wildin’.

Right now they look more like a classic Christmas LeBron than Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom