Nike SB Blazer High - 'Dharma Initiative' - Lost - From SneakerNews.com

seen these in person last week. way dope
pimp.gif
. i'd take these over these"dharma initiative" joints.

HUF-x-Nike-SB-Canvas-Blazer-Mid-Apparel-03-540x405.jpg

Originally Posted by alex2182

Ya it cud of been better but the concept and execution is the reason these are a must

yea, the swoosh is too small and the shape does look off, but I really like this color.

any sites that have them up already?

Fit pretty true to size.... And people sayin they might go out and cop... All the local spots in my area sold out... I had to get them a little small... Don't sleep on this colorway.... Very classy....

Seen these in person a few days ago and they looked pretty good. Great shoe for the summer.

eyes.gif
why does it say "SHOE" on the back? it makes it look really bad and cheap. i hella like the colorway though but im not feeling the black laces, it would have been better with the linen colored laces.

Originally Posted by NyStAtEoFmInD5150

eyes.gif
why does it say "SHOE" on the back? it makes it look really bad and cheap. i hella like the colorway though but im not feeling the black laces, it would have been better with the linen colored laces.

in the show, LOST, which the shoe is based on there is a company called the "dharma initiative" that labels all of their items accordingly, ie; shoe, wine, carrots

Back
Top Bottom