Nike SB Blazer - Uprise Chicago

Originally Posted by kickfiend9

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

i'll wait till they hit the clearance rack...ehh
ditto..
most definitely not paying retail
then you guys wont be getting pairs, limited release with already a small amount of hype on niketalk...not hitting clearance

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Genius44

good eye. They are different but I remember ccs posting up pics of the zoom tre marty mcfly's withouth the speckle sole on the site, maybe it is just a similar type of mix-up. But Your theory would make sense too. Either way, I'll cop these with or without the stars on the tongue.
Yeah same here, doesn't really matter. But the Chicago Flag is a plus
pimp.gif
Great lookin shoe with or without the Chi flag... but not exactly a SB Blazer guy... so for me I'm goin to need the flag tongue. MaybeI'll see some of you guys there.

Damn it....just when I am supposed to be on a shoe diet.

If I fold, you might see me Sunday at Uprise...damn it!

They released today at Uprise in Chicago.
I went and copped a pair.
pimp.gif

20f2tk1.jpg

OG chicago skateboarder Steve Dread was there signing boxes.
He designed the colorway. He was mad cool and let me take a pic of him.
glasses.gif

246wehi.jpg

a pic for those who want to know how they look with jeans.
123sls8.jpg

Uprise was also selling tee's they made for the release.
pimp.gif

34eu8tk.jpg

A store in London got these in and they did have the stars not the Nike SB so I'm assuming all pairs will have the four stars.
smile.gif

A store in London got these in and they did have the stars not the Nike SB so I'm assuming all pairs will have the four stars.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

red laces will make these look better IMO.

nice pics Redrum.
Red laces will look out of place imo.

and thanks.
btw, I plan on copping every blazer mid SB puts out this year. So far, so good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

smile.gif
brendan, do you know which store it was, and where about? I'm gonna be in London this weekend and could really do with picking up a pair ofthese.
Thanks.

Damn wish I had known, would've had my family pick me up a pair. Only been to Uprise once, 'cus parking is always impossible on that part of Milwaukeebut it was cool that one time.

Originally Posted by UKBased

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

smile.gif
brendan, do you know which store it was, and where about? I'm gonna be in London this weekend and could really do with picking up a pair of these.
Thanks.

My bad I'm not sure if its in London. They just said Flatspot in UK. I got it off another forum.

Back
Top Bottom