Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
23 pairs at a store in houstonim going to and they are releasing them on the 30th you think it a camp out on monday?

Originally Posted by detotronix

walked into my local spot and dude at the front door tells me, "we got in the blue lobsters, want 'em?" "yeah, you got an 11?" "yeah, let me go grab it."

$92.00 out the door.

Dope stuff!

but INFO ON THE FITTED!?
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

shoe looks good but i hate the double swoosh.... anything over $100 is too much for these.... and $250.... are you serious??? when True Blue 3's arere-releasing for less....

^ Arent True Blue 3s only releasing internationally?

Plus retro True Blue 3s if released in the states would most probably be in every Footlocker, Footaction, etc. Copping for retail would be easy, QS SB'sdepending on the hype? Not so easy to grab. Especially at retail.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

WENT TO COP, AND I STOPPED.. THESE ARE WEEEAAAAAK!!!! I SETTLED FOR SB TIFFANY SOCKS
& AM REALLY HAPPY!!!!!

Good for you?

You bought socks...Tiffany socks, probably $10-$20.
indifferent.gif

Yellow lobsters I read are 5 pairs in total in the world? Something to that effect, I woudnt be surprised if it is later released as another QS.

I'm going down to Supreme tomorrow after work. does anyone know if there's a line already?.. or what they're charging?

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by air max 87

Heard DQM was chargin $250 out the door
sick.gif
sick.gif
, no disrespect to DQM, but its funny how all these shops hate "resellers" and what not because they "put a high price" on shoes but they doin the same
grin.gif
greedy
smh.gif
damn 250? I guess its expected considering they were charging circa 500 for the yeezys

yep ...ebay is now greater than DQM

Originally Posted by StillHasTheDustOnEm

laughed at people waiting in line for 12 hours in charlotte, NC for these.

smh
roll.gif
a year ago you and all your lil hypebeast crew would've been there if everyone wouldn't be trying to wear jordans now!!!

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

btw i got a shop selling for $150 and does phone orders, i might be able to help some heads out.
man i need 150 shipped with some live.com/bing.com cashback
laugh.gif

imma wait til after tomorrow and see if i can find some on ebay for a decent price. i figure more resellers will list their pairs they pick up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom