Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

How many pairs is Concepts getting? Because they say the first 200......they getting like 300-400 pairs?

Blue Lobster sneaker will be bagged, tagged and sealed in a HAZMAT foam container. Each pair will be joined by an official Nike SB tee shirt, hang tag and lace lock. The first 200 pairs will come with 1 of 2 Concepts x Alien Workshop skate decks.
I care about the extras more than the actual shoes. The whole HAZMAT concept sounds pretty cool.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

They are not quick strikes, they are hyper strikes!

And if anbody is near Concepts I need these in a size 9!

they will drop next month as QS

I think that the colorway is fresh. The laces set them off. To each their own tho.

If someone in lining up please cop me a pair of 9.5 or 10s please.

I'm digging these. QS release would only be a blessing.

I like the idea more than the shoe. And i think i like these better than the red ones.

these murder the red ones. i am not a dunk sb fella so much, but i love the color on these. ^ and yeah, white laces would be pretty solid on these.

wow these are nice, i just hope they come to my skate shop like the red lobsters ended up coming. i would buy for 125 max, no way i am paying hypebeast pricesfor these.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

I like these more than the red ones...

Just put white laces in them and they'd look pretty nice.

$90 nice. Not $250 nice.

I agree. If they are under $100 and come with an extra set of laces I'll get them. I don't get why they would put that color laces on them, when thereis none of the color on the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom