NIKE SB BRUTS

bruts are sold out or cost more than $130 :frown:
frown.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

I think they'll top out just under 200 and then go back down to around 130-160 in a few months. Just wait.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Sold out at my spot...maybe cop online for like $130 but not sure if they are worth it

Quote:
no worries.... hey your gonna love them...

your right i recieved my pair today maan they are amazing...i dont live by a spot that has sb i didnt mind paying 115 for these considering the other reseller price.. im in no position to be real picky considering the lack of resources i have when it comes to sb
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

these are fire with the pee wee grey laces.
Nike Dunk SB BRUT Sz 8 and 9.5.140 shipped . AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

I am not a fan of these although I think the idea of using the Pee Wee grey laces sounds interesting. Please post pics of those.
e-mail: [email protected]
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

bruts are hot, i picked up them and the old spices. im just sad i missed my chance the get those peacocks

Hey,

I'm on the fence about these. The silver reminds me too much of those Frankenstein AF1s that dropped. Then again these are the closest to the Hulks I can get right now.
-Justin!
I'm the type to crash your party with Teddy Ruxpin and a Slayer tape​

A Message Brought To You By Brooklyn's Own : Modern Marvel​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

where online has these right now? i wanna get a pair for like 90 if i can, but i'll pay up to 130 if thats all websites have em for
Go 'Gate​

Quote:
where online has these right now? i wanna get a pair for like 90 if i can, but i'll pay up to 130 if thats all websites have em for

shoot me a pm.. or a message on aim..

WANTED****
ANY DUNK HIGH SZ 11 PLEASE PM ME*****

AIM** bliz562cs**

Copped today for $79.50. In person they are a much better shoe IMO.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Back
Top Bottom