Nike SB Dunk High ‘Red Devil’

I've been trying to keep my purchases down to a minimum lately, but these are probably going to be on my radar next month.

I've been trying to keep my purchases down to a minimum lately, but these are probably going to be on my radar next month.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

These are madd hard. look like a High version of the true reds
Thats why they're initial nickname was "True Red Highs" SMH...I hate these 'inspired cws' SB has really lost its creative edge.

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

These are madd hard. look like a High version of the true reds
Thats why they're initial nickname was "True Red Highs" SMH...I hate these 'inspired cws' SB has really lost its creative edge.

2 pages of discussing the name of the shoe and what the colorway resembles. Its a red and black shoe and that's it. I doubt it need THAT much inspiration.

2 pages of discussing the name of the shoe and what the colorway resembles. Its a red and black shoe and that's it. I doubt it need THAT much inspiration.

They are clearly an uncreative cw inspired by these. (I didn't think I would actually need to post the pic to get the point across hahah)

1061.jpg

They are clearly an uncreative cw inspired by these. (I didn't think I would actually need to post the pic to get the point across hahah)

1061.jpg

They are nice but SB isnt what it used to be
Prods fell off
Janowskis are saving it
Kostons are eh just reminds me of Bruins
I dont know
I miss the old days

Prods fell off
Janowskis are saving it
I dont know
I miss the old days

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Prods fell off
Janowskis are saving it
I dont know
I miss the old days

Honestly man, who doesnt?
This cw is uncreative though. I don't like it. I prefer the lows more because the materials mix it up instead of being all suede like these.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Prods fell off
Janowskis are saving it
I dont know
I miss the old days

Honestly man, who doesnt?
This cw is uncreative though. I don't like it. I prefer the lows more because the materials mix it up instead of being all suede like these.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

1061.jpg

2 completely different shoes

keep in mind.... Its a dunk shoe.... You can't really differentiate much.... Just colors and materials used...

so an all black leather shoe is completely different than an all black suede shoe, when it comes to dunks.

These are gonna get bunched with my Red suede XX1s, red suede Vs, and a couple of puma Ferraris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom