Nike SB Dunk High Gore-Tex (?) Black

Originally Posted by verse001

here's the word - "I think they are waterproof but no proof of being goretex or stormfit"
figured as much, goretex stuff usually is clearly marked with the goretex hangtag
by the way i pulled the trigger on a pair too!
proly the only all-black kicks i'll own!
Man, that was fast. Good looking out. Oh well. If it holds up just as good I'll be happy. Especially if it's waterproof. Got 2 pairs of Black Cat IV's and one is beat to $#!+ while the other I try not to wear too much. These will a make a dope addition to my black shoe rotation.
Congrats on your purchase. I think these are being majorly slept on. QS's too? Sheeeeiiit lol.
I'll try and post some pics when I get them but the place that I ordered from said I should have them by next Monday 
tired.gif
. If you get em' sooner and you can, throw some pics up on the thread. 
happy.gif

from premiers website
"The Dunk High Premium appears to have some waterproof qualities to it. The tongue is sealed to the side of the shoe underneath the laces, to prevent water from leaking into the shoe. Do they say GoreTex on them? No."

from premiers website
"The Dunk High Premium appears to have some waterproof qualities to it. The tongue is sealed to the side of the shoe underneath the laces, to prevent water from leaking into the shoe. Do they say GoreTex on them? No."

"Do they say Gore Tex on them? No." Lol.

All good. just seen a video and dude poured water on them. Looked pretty legit and did the job. Video posted in my first comment of the thread.

"Do they say Gore Tex on them? No." Lol.

All good. just seen a video and dude poured water on them. Looked pretty legit and did the job. Video posted in my first comment of the thread.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Niketalkers aren't wanting this. Theyre wanting an all black Foamposite one again.

That's why I stay in I$$ for SB topics/info

QFT i only just recently realized the other site is more useful SB wise

Niketalkers aren't wanting this. Theyre wanting an all black Foamposite one again.

QFT i only just recently realized the other site is more useful SB wise

not legit gore-tex? easy pass. my AF1 Highs from a couple years back will be fine.

not legit gore-tex? easy pass. my AF1 Highs from a couple years back will be fine.

Niketalkers aren't wanting this. 

Ehh, I just don't feel the need like some people to reply "copped" , "copped x3" , "in for 3 pairs", or "easy pass".
Both sites get their info from blogs whether it be highsnob, hypebeast, or something similar. I just read the posted info on said blogs, and go from there.

Niketalkers aren't wanting this. 

Ehh, I just don't feel the need like some people to reply "copped" , "copped x3" , "in for 3 pairs", or "easy pass".
Both sites get their info from blogs whether it be highsnob, hypebeast, or something similar. I just read the posted info on said blogs, and go from there.

I copped the grey goretex low a couple years ago and honestly they hurt my feet STILL.... I love the colorway but the material is not so pleasing on my feet. I would definitely check sizes on these for u guys that say u are copping... I've had that SB low for at least 2 years now and it still hurts smh

I copped the grey goretex low a couple years ago and honestly they hurt my feet STILL.... I love the colorway but the material is not so pleasing on my feet. I would definitely check sizes on these for u guys that say u are copping... I've had that SB low for at least 2 years now and it still hurts smh

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

I'm assuming they fit small? I typically where 9 1/2 and sometimes 10. Got these in 9 1/2. I guess I'll see in a week.

I'm assuming they fit small? I typically where 9 1/2 and sometimes 10. Got these in 9 1/2. I guess I'll see in a week.

im really liking these. hope that toebox doesnt crease too easily. Im not into SBs much but these will be copped if the price is right
pimp.gif

im really liking these. hope that toebox doesnt crease too easily. Im not into SBs much but these will be copped if the price is right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

*Wear my brotha, Wear.... no grammar police I jus know how NT isN yea I would say they fit small... I'm actually a 9-9.5 myself I don't know if those old gortexs are a 9 or 9.5

Originally Posted by KeepinEmFresh

*Wear my brotha, Wear.... no grammar police I jus know how NT isN yea I would say they fit small... I'm actually a 9-9.5 myself I don't know if those old gortexs are a 9 or 9.5

these are def not too shabby... we should have some in stock for purchase come monday... ( maybe sooner ).. check back

these are def not too shabby... we should have some in stock for purchase come monday... ( maybe sooner ).. check back

Back
Top Bottom