Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Im not upset at all, I got my pairs no sweat and yes I paid over retail, some not by much some at about 150 I aint trippin at all,
thats cool you hooked your boy up, my comment was directed at another person who wants to argue about something that is old news,
and isnt going to change, so you either buy the resn dunks, or you dont, but why complain that places are overcharging???

what you guys hear about re-stocks
nerd.gif

I have not heard of places re-stocking. To be honest some places have not even received them yet. Keep your eyes and ears open NT 0_-!

SJ / Bay Area .... Im sure tomorrow is the day at my last spot i know of.

Store opens at 11 , sizes unknown.... wait for the email.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^COngrats bro, now let me get those Yeezys off you hahaha!
the size 8's in my sig?

that's my last one for sale... moved the 8.5 last week...

got some dope fitteds that new era made to match the yeezys, each colorway (the white parts even glow in the dark)... gonna snap some pix tonight and post'em up in the new era and pick ups threads...

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

last week (all for retail + tax):

4113479983_d2f89560b5_o.jpg

4113479773_0757f718e6_o.jpg

Those fitteds are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Especially the SF.
thanx... yeah, the way i justified buying both is, the sf one has a red bottom, the ny one has a green, so if i'm wearing a green shirti'd wear the red bottom one, and visa versa, LOL!!!
tongue.gif

yea i got mine, just pulling Proto Js leg, hahah

Edit: Thanks for the concern though, always appreciate NTers helping each other out. Kudos to you
pimp.gif

SneakerPimp2K8

Thank you sir, one pair of these is enough....might have to jump on a skate board just to break them in. My 10.5 is stiff as all hell. Did McGrizz get his pairthough?

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

last week (all for retail + tax):

4113479983_d2f89560b5_o.jpg

4113479773_0757f718e6_o.jpg

Those fitteds are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Especially the SF.
thanx... yeah, the way i justified buying both is, the sf one has a red bottom, the ny one has a green, so if i'm wearing a green shirt i'd wear the red bottom one, and visa versa, LOL!!!
tongue.gif

GODDAMN IT!!!
pimp.gif
!!!! E-Capcity releases ALWAYS slip through my fingers...if your a 71/4 and you wanna sell that SF.....LET ME +@*+%$@ KNOW!!!! I'll 2xretail!!
smile.gif
NICE PICK UP

same nuggets hat I posted on page 3

rlwex0.jpg

and no, im not just posting cuz dj Proto posted his hats, I finally got my pair, someone was holding them for me
(but if I asked someone on here for a pair, please continue to get that for me
wink.gif
)

^ ;ndfdffonfkfbgofdbhoad]phphsfh;naohmhmdgohIBDFHMERIOUGONOI[HJD HOIHDSGLNDVNCDK S......................................EHFBGFWKJBSJBFGKBDS JB ACIBGEIBGGRI:EEKERSS ERNJENJREOGBN

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Did McGrizz get his pair though?

still got my eyes peeled but at this point i been rolling snake eyes...gonna grind it out for he rest of the week wit my dude...hope something turns up....

Back
Top Bottom