Nike SB Dunk High Premium Chromeball Incident – New Images via SneakerNews

Originally Posted by davey5737

Ill tell you what tho ..... them Red Highs and Low joints are looking real NICE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Ill tell you what tho ..... them Red Highs and Low joints are looking real NICE
pimp.gif
red ones arent highs, theyre the new strapless mids. and yeah lows are nice but im waiting for fat tongues to come back before i start getting lows again

red ones arent highs, theyre the new strapless mids. and yeah lows are nice but im waiting for fat tongues to come back before i start getting lows again

Yea thanks. I seen some more pics and info on them and was sad. Wish they were highs tho.

in other news.

Jun 26 · Nike SB Dunk Low x Neil Blender – Chrome Ball Incident – Stuffed Tongue

nike-sb-chromeball-low-1.jpg

The stuffed tongue rides again! And what better place to reintroduce what was once the signature element of the Nike SB Dunk Low, than on a pair inspired by another legendary skate shoe?  The Neil Blender x Nike SB Dunk Low ‘Chrome Ball Incident’ takes its colorway from one of the OG Airwalk Enigmas, but its super-stuffed padded tongue is distinctly ‘SB’.  In these new photos, we can see that the toebox has changed from leather to suede, and they’ll ship with both white and teal laces.  Check out more shots after the jump and let us know, are you happy to see Nike SB Dunk Lows resurrect the overstuffed tongue?  via N-SB.org

nike-sb-chromeball-570x427.jpg

nike-sb-chromeball-low-570x760.jpg

no go for the highs.

maybe the neil blender low's...
just glad they brought back the fat tongues. either way, it might be too little too late for nike SB. the thrill is gone...
what a bad decision from the SB staff for thin tongued dunk low's...and all the poor concepts/themes and colorways the past 3 years.

yeah you, Kevin Imamura, you crashed the nike SB program. i know you'll read this.
Sandy Bodecker ran SB 110% better than you.

the highs are an easy go for me. id love to get the lows, but i refuse to buy unless they got the fat tounges.

Back
Top Bottom