NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

i like these too bad i dont do dunks
glasses.gif

To celebrate the release of the Todd Bratrud-designed 'Skunk' Dunk High SB, Todd has also created this limited edition t-shirt bearing the same image as the sole of the shoe for skate shop Familia. The Dunk (limited to one per customer) and t-shirt will go on sale at Familia, 833 Hennepin Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55408, at 11am on Tuesday 20th April.

http://n-sb.org/index.php...r-familia-skunk-t-shirt/

Where can I get these right now in NYC....preferably retail
too much running around to get them at my spot tomorrow

there was like 20 cats outside my local skate shop for the midnight release ,,, i am starting to worry i wont be able to find my 13 for a decent price

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by Asia

These look a lot better in person.

you got my size 11?
you still need a pair? I gotta contact my connect.. u need to just text/email me buddy!! you know I got you!
smile.gif

imag0099x.jpg

got them this morning at Blades really worth it in person they look so much better, down to the stash ....didn't even realize it had velcro

i can't wait till 5pm i get outta work and 4/20 commences to throw these on....although i did get a head start last nite, but now the cipher is complete!!!

good luck to those dudes at standing @ Supreme & DQM waiting for these

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

imag0099x.jpg

got them this morning at Blades really worth it in person they look so much better, down to the stash ....didn't even realize it had velcro

i can't wait till 5pm i get outta work and 4/20 commences to throw these on....although i did get a head start last nite, but now the cipher is complete!!!

good work sir

Man i wish there was an SB spot with 100 miles and i didnt have to work...I would love to get my hands on a pair of these...Looks like they have great quality, and the concept is quite funny

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

imag0099x.jpg

these are fire,, nice pic , it almost looks like you can see trichomes on these..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks SK LMK when u wanna see them....wat you doing later? you already know where i'm gonna b
BTW....ebay has some pretty standard prices on these they were $163.30 @ Blades my boy picked up a pair for 160 shipped BUY IT NOW this morning cuz he over slept...

Back
Top Bottom