Nike SB Dunk High Unkle (Dunkle) x Air Force 1 Hybrid

u sure they aint fakes? cause it looks like something that fakes would do.... just like JB following the fakestrend...

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

I just noticed this in the background of the DJ Clark Kent interview. It looks like some Supreme and Tiffany Dunk AF1 hybrids. If you look closer, the mid soleon that Tiffany x AF1 has the "AIR" logo on there close to the heel.

339798018.jpg

Best Hybrid I've seen all year.... SB - AF1 should be interestin.... Good Lookin on da Pix V!

Unkle (Dunkle) whatever you call em doesn't appeal to me regardless if its a dunk or air force, but that's just me, I know I can't be the only onethat feels like that.

Those are sooooo dope.. i hope they retro all the older Dunk Sb's with uptown midsoles

Dunks are soo wack..jeans getting all under the back of them mini me midsoles

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

those are nice.. nike needs to release good fusions like that for the public
please.......don't give them ANY ideas......1 of 1 is just fine
indifferent.gif

Those are sooooo dope.. i hope they retro all the older Dunk Sb's with uptown midsoles
see above....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

those are nice.. nike needs to release good fusions like that for the public
please.......don't give them ANY ideas......1 of 1 is just fine
indifferent.gif

see above....
indifferent.gif

yeah keep on collecting kicks and looking at them in a glass case.. some people on here actually wear kicks and don't care about if they arelimited or expensive,
besides the only people who care if kicks are limited are MEN.. and im sure thats who you dress to impress for

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Trying to see the point of these, but can't.

I dont want to see the point of these. Lol, normally I fear what I cant understand, but this go around I wont even try to comprehend. lol

are these real? looks like a pair of knock offs. if someone customized them then thats stupid. they don't right at all.

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

are these real? looks like a pair of knock offs. if someone customized them then thats stupid. they don't right at all.

they are real, as someone posted earlier, they belong to chi mcbride. he wore them one of the days of the HoH LA openning. he bought some of the guys in thefront of the line some quiznos. in a matter of fact, that's when that pic was taken. he's a pretty cool cat!!! he's not one to wear or buy fakesbut he's one that gets love from nike.

...and for those trying to see the point...

chi mcbride, clark kent, and fat joe (among others) are all guys that pride themselves in having or obtaining kicks that no one has...then floss it. and ifyou can't understand that, then...well you figure it out. i for one don't care for the dunkles, but think it's a pretty dope idea. when nike idhad af1's, some cats on here did some mean sb colorways and they turned out pretty dope. i'll bring a couple from the archive.

339892868.jpg

339892886.jpg

yeah, it's different from mating a dunk upper to the af1 midsole, but that was/is the closest we'll get compared to what mr. mcbride has.

You guys act like this is the first pair of a shoes with a Dunk Upper
and an Air Force 1 Mid-Sole/Out-Sole.. when the Supreme Lows
originally dropped they produced a limited amount of the White
Supreme Lows with an Air Force 1 Mid-Sole/Out-Sole and everyone
was jocking them like they were Jay-Z. Man, have times changed.
Personally I think they look fine, it's the best fusion produced com-
pared to all the garbage Nike as well as Jordan has put out.

Back
Top Bottom