Nike SB Dunk Low - Goofy Boy's

^^ That fitted matches pretty well, nice combo
pimp.gif

Personally, I think the "orange" looks like Lakers gold. The extra laces are a bit darker though. No lace bag...
eyes.gif
My tongues weren't as skinny as I thought it'd be. The insole pic looksdumb, but great shoe overall. I could see how these can be the next Flash Dunks and the Denim Dunks usually do well.

Was thinking of cancelling my preorder with all the money I spent this month already...but Redrums pics have made me decide to keep em, I don't wannaregret it down the line when these are going for money.

yea i didn't realize you had turned the rest of the picture black and white so i thought you were rocking some grey invisible woman's. You already knowthat was quite the popular item to the fakers the last couple years. my bad

sthebest1984 wrote:
and if you like flashes, you'll like these. the color of the suede is very similar to that..except that the Flashes suede was more orange and these are more golden yellow.

i picked these up last thursday.. i plan on dyeing the denim black since i cant afford flashes. ill post pics when i do it.

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

sthebest1984 wrote:
and if you like flashes, you'll like these. the color of the suede is very similar to that..except that the Flashes suede was more orange and these are more golden yellow.
i picked these up last thursday.. i plan on dyeing the denim black since i cant afford flashes. ill post pics when i do it.

Sounds good. Cant wait to see pics.

okay so i head to the craft store soon after i posted earlier. while im applying the dye i realize i got leather dye...
grin.gif

i still have some touching up to do, ill post better pics later on... FlashyBoy?

average savage - That's actually not a bad idea. What are you going to do about the heel tab though?

i prefer them as purp....not feeling the dyeing since at the end of the day, it wont look exactly like the flashes...nice attempt tho but these were fine as is

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Dying them black was a bad idea imo
laugh.gif
yeah the purple is ok, but im more likely to find more stuff to match with an orange/black colorway than an orange/purple colorway. if i didnt dyethem i know that i wouldnt rock them as much.

its not even orange tho its yellow... its your shoes tho

ya you rite... i ment to say is its more yellow than orange

Man either I'm color blind in my old age or I'm on too much percoset. These ain't yellow - not even close. They are way closer to orange than theyare yellow.They don't look anything Lakerish. I have the flashes and they do somewhat remind of those. The denim is actually what makes the shoe hot in muopinion why dye it? These are real clean and straight to the point. If you know how to rock kicks then you should have no problem matching these up withsomething. In a nutshell these are dope and the second hottest SB to release this year other than the Purp Blazers.

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

okay so i head to the craft store soon after i posted earlier. while im applying the dye i realize i got leather dye...
grin.gif

i still have some touching up to do, ill post better pics later on... FlashyBoy?

I think they look pretty nice. Once you cover all the traces of purple up theyll look good. Plus its leather dye, prob would look better with denim dye.

^

Yeah I feel the same.

When you're done I would like to see the finish product of the sneaker

they are not a bad pair of SB's.......i seen way worse....has any one copped the HI goofy boys i know a shop my the crib that got em...but i just wanted tosee if any one got em n see real pics

Back
Top Bottom