Nike SB Dunk Low Premium “Mosquitoâ€

I find it funny how people thought these were "hot" when they were dubbed the "Michaelangelos", but now the general consensus isthey're ugly.

Easy pass...

i chilled out on SB's, I actually got rid of most of them. kept my de la's. getting rid of my purple pigeons. and thats about it. but these somehow area little attractive to me. I like the new pic of them. they are more appealing. I wonder how they would look with jeans one.

I am feeling these. And that hard for me to say about Nike sb's now. The brand has gone downhill since SBTG's dropped in 2006. Hopefully 2009 is muchbetter.

was never a fan of sb's and never a fan of lowtop dunks in general until recently. must say that this colorway is pretty sick. wit most shoes, the uglierthey look, the hotter they r IMO cuz its that much harder to pull off rockin em. so, props to anyone who could crush these... myshirtsco.com will prob havesome crazy fitted to go wit em... lol...

A couple of my homies are anxiously waiting for these to drop. They think the misquitos are dope..............

I don't agree.

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by gotshoes122087

was never a fan of sb's and never a fan of lowtop dunks in general until recently. must say that this colorway is pretty sick. wit most shoes, the uglier they look, the hotter they r IMO cuz its that much harder to pull off rockin em. so, props to anyone who could crush these... myshirtsco.com will prob have some crazy fitted to go wit em... lol...

I feel the same way about strange colorways. and didn't these already drop?

The midsole would look better carrying the light yellow, but they'd still be ugly. That neon green is just a skid mark on undies from a bedwetter.

Beautiful Concept..
embarassed.gif
DAMN I gotta find a way to get these..

I'm really kinda upset with nike with the "interesting" dunks. I might just be me but i'm really not feeling the ninja turtles.

Back
Top Bottom