-Nike SB Dunk Low Premium "Chrips" (Sample) Pix & Vid- Update Pg 1.-

Only skate shop round my way is 30 mins away and I'm way to drive all the way down there

From TSG ....

nike-sb-dunk-larry-perkins.jpg

The bird chirp Nike SB Dunks by Larry Perkins is now available at Nike SB accounts. Special thanks to EMANS81 for the proof of purchase seen above. However, the official release date is this Saturday, March 20th. Check with your local Nike SB accounts for additional info about this release.

I called my local spot and still nothing.... hopefully Im around when they come in. 

I got my pair today from my local skate shop...I'm so glad they didn't do the release on Saturday like most spots are doing....I'll post pics in a few

its a dope shoe, i just got my pair as well. the chirp can be a bit annoying, but the shoes itself are clean!

Sorry about the low quality..
It's been awhile since I've been hyped about sb dunk lows.
The denim sets it off and the bird chrip is ridiculous
laugh.gif

Wait..............so do they make a chirping sound OR a telephone ringing sound??? reason i ask is because other sites state that they changed the noise that they were originally intended to make

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Wait..............so do they make a chirping sound OR a telephone ringing sound??? reason i ask is because other sites state that they changed the noise that they were originally intended to make

Def make a ringing sound...

anyone know if any shops in san jose are getting em?
i was thinking circle-A might have em.idk
or maybe SkateWorks in Great Mall

i think ima get these over the oreo 6
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

I got mine in today. The ringing is kinda low wish it was a little louder. I got a review on youtube. Tye my name in botz005

Nice video....

Man that bird chirp is corny Nike, yeah its a nice tidbit when you ain't got the shoes on, but I'd be damned if I got to walk around and here the birds chirp either constantly or randomly.  I don't even see how an all black shoe goes with a bird chirp that high as it is, I wouldn't be suprised if people copped these and made a post on how to open the tongue and remove that stupid chirp.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

We all know that these DO NOT CHIRP.... They RING.

I think its stupid they made a change in sound. IMO there was NO point to have kept the fur.

Still a cop for me tho.
yeah i heard that the chirp was just a place holder cus the designer dindnt have the Phone Sound yet.. 

but yeah i liked the chirp better..

Back
Top Bottom