Nike SB Dunk sizing

Whats up NT? I'm looking to buy one of the SB's that came out recently. I just need some help regarding the sizing. I'm usually a size 11. I wear a sz 10.5 in the Jordan VI & 11.5 in the Jordan I. Should I go half size up? Any help is appreciated.

Whats up NT? I'm looking to buy one of the SB's that came out recently. I just need some help regarding the sizing. I'm usually a size 11. I wear a sz 10.5 in the Jordan VI & 11.5 in the Jordan I. Should I go half size up? Any help is appreciated.

If its a low top with a stuffed tongue, get an 11.5. Anything else, get your regular size 11.

If its a low top with a stuffed tongue, get an 11.5. Anything else, get your regular size 11.

they run pretty tight , i usually wear an 11 for any other shoe, but i needed to go 11.5 with sb dunkss

they run pretty tight , i usually wear an 11 for any other shoe, but i needed to go 11.5 with sb dunkss

i say go size 11, but if theyre lows like other people said then maybe 11.5 would be good.

i say go size 11, but if theyre lows like other people said then maybe 11.5 would be good.

Back
Top Bottom