**NIKE SB DUNK "SUPA" RETRO**

Please delete if posted already; I just saw this pic pop up of the supposed Supa retro. Apparently to be released in Fall 2012.
Hope the hype around these is not too hysterical. If it stays quiet I might cop a pair, seeing as I missed out on the OG's.

But judging from the pic the leather looks horrible and they look like they have the "new" SB dunk construction...so it may be an easy pass.

311609_497054226977847_899302101_n.jpg

OOOOOHHHH. I am patiently waiting on these!! One of my favorite dunks. More info on release anyone???

I do agree that the leather leaves alot to be desired from the OG tho

One of the SB's that started the madness that is reselling. That struggle leather though.....
laugh.gif

I remember my dude OmegaStarz sold me these and they were my first SB's.

These look
sick.gif
with that leather tho, I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

this has been in talks of happening since 08' (if I remember correctly)...when SB's started to slide off the map, they needed to come up with a way to boost sales.

Much like Jordan retros... if you dont have a problem with jordans retroing (every time with minor changes and differences from the original) then why have a problem with SB doing the same?

Some of these SB's came out 10,11,12 years ago, thats a whole new generation that has found out about these shoes and wants them. I say bring them all back out, give everyone another shot at them. The only people who will care would be the dumb people still trying to get $1000+ for tiffs/supremes/etc...I would buy these, luckies, carhartts, suprmes, chocolates, Heinekens if they re-release, I bought them all the first time around so why not restock what I ruined/sold/beat to the ground.

laugh.gif
at all the people who were adamant for years that Nike wouldn't retro SB's.

Sb's retroing is kinda wierd. I guess it's a win for nike since it brings in new business to sb but they'll lose the little staking community support they had. I wonder will they still be skate shop exclusives now.
EDIT: Just because their retroing don't expect classic like paris and pigeon to be on the table. 

Smh @ that orange football leather. The inside is blue too...original are one.

Good with the og's, don't want these.

I'm stoked, mainly because I get to own these again and at a fraction of what I sold my DS pair for

Expect to see an influx of older SB's on eBay...

Glad I sold my 1st-3rd series SB's during the pinnacle.

Wish they would've kept the old leather. Still a cop though if they release. Weren't there some sample pics of some Loden retro's as well?

Welp, those aren't retros. Confirmed to be customs on NiceKicks.

Can't really read the "Look See Sample" tag but it looks like it says "??? Orange/??? Blue/white. Can anyone confirm what it says?*edit* nevermind."We confirmed with the customizer that he took things next level with this custom producing a sample tag."

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Welp, those aren't retros. Confirmed to be customs on NiceKicks.
Hopefully I can grab a cheap pair on Supas right now on eBay from people trying to dump OG's before the "retro" dropped 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom