NIKE SB NEON J-PACK January 2011. NEW (Old?) Pictures added 01/02 from HighSnob

Ima be getting both, 3s and these, but if I had to decide, I'd get the one that hasn't been released or re released. These dunks have always been a fan favorite. The new crowd frowns upon SBs and don't really know the significance on why we always wanted this one to be released.

They're clueless. I will always buy an SB if it's hot. That simple.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima be getting both, 3s and these, but if I had to decide, I'd get the one that hasn't been released or re released. These dunks have always been a fan favorite. The new crowd frowns upon SBs and don't really know the significance on why we always wanted this one to be released.

I'm actually right here with you NWT... I keep hearing these are def a Feb release tho are u sure they drop this week... If u can cop this week shoot me a PM we can work something out I do want these

I'm actually right here with you NWT... I keep hearing these are def a Feb release tho are u sure they drop this week... If u can cop this week shoot me a PM we can work something out I do want these

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

yes.

yes.

On point. %*!% what phase is done, but hey, do you I guess

On point. %*!% what phase is done, but hey, do you I guess

Well, my hookup said he is most likely getting em this week. Like I mentioned, Asia already released em about a week and a half ago. Its just a matter of time that we get em here stateside.

Well, my hookup said he is most likely getting em this week. Like I mentioned, Asia already released em about a week and a half ago. Its just a matter of time that we get em here stateside.

just called my spot
they said they haven't gotem yet
but its this month for sure!
smile.gif

I'm hoping these can be had online (CCS.com or something), I don't have any SB accounts near me.

I'm hoping these can be had online (CCS.com or something), I don't have any SB accounts near me.

these will be copped... they must be coming out this month if someone already made a vid on youtube... wonder where he got em

these will be copped... they must be coming out this month if someone already made a vid on youtube... wonder where he got em

I HATE review videos Unless it's a new shoe with new technology for balling or something

I'm sure as NWT stated they're finally making their way stateside

I HATE review videos Unless it's a new shoe with new technology for balling or something

I'm sure as NWT stated they're finally making their way stateside

Good thing I didn't grab that Sample back in the day.

Now that I think of it..

Blue - J.Pack > Neon - J.Pack.

Good thing I didn't grab that Sample back in the day.

Now that I think of it..

Blue - J.Pack > Neon - J.Pack.

Back
Top Bottom