Nike SB P-Rod 7

This is the colorway i want. im going to wait it out to see if they hit outlets
These were just put up on NDC yesterday. That's a long wait to see IF they hit outlets. I'm sure finding a discount code for a site will bring you to the price you would pay at a outlet.

meaning, Nike Outlet prices aren't that much off. Unless it's that rare find.

Last edited:
crap, i need a pair. Either black/white or the royal blue.
how durable are these? dont know much about skate shoes but im gonna start skating again. seude part is the part that slides up the griptape everytime you do a flip trick. I noticed that all the prod shoes ive seen online use seude instead of leather, is it better? It would suck if they ripped

Last edited:
Suede is definitely the best material for skate shoes, specifically on the area you mentioned that you use to flick. Although leather tends to last a little bit longer, you're sacrificing a lot of "skateability" and it's not really worth it. As long as you avoid thin materials like canvas or mesh, you should be fine.

Also, cupsole skate shoes (like these) naturally last longer than vulcanized ones (most vans, etc) because of vulc's thin nature.

I'm not promising that these'll last forever, but some suede p-rods or suede dunk sb's are always a good balance of skate performance and durability.

Suede is definitely the best material for skate shoes, specifically on the area you mentioned that you use to flick. Although leather tends to last a little bit longer, you're sacrificing a lot of "skateability" and it's not really worth it. As long as you avoid thin materials like canvas or mesh, you should be fine.

Also, cupsole skate shoes (like these) naturally last longer than vulcanized ones (most vans, etc) because of vulc's thin nature.

I'm not promising that these'll last forever, but some suede p-rods or suede dunk sb's are always a good balance of skate performance and durability.

thanks. Gonna hunt for these, hope I find a pair as I live in TO. If not, ill cop the Nyjah Huston DC shoe. Really stoked to start skating again :smokin

anyone got the 112 prod 7 hyperfuse? Was thinking of getting a pair since it was on clearance but not sure if it's worth or not.

I have the high P-rod 7 112 and I get complements all the time people jocking i'm in L.A. And I would have to say we rock the most skate shoes period out here, my first pair of Rods sense my P-Rod 2 Cinco de mayo joints, thinking about getting the laser pretty sick

Haven't seen one, or a pic yet. You got one?

Got you:
View media item 795774
^Those are rumored to be the 8s, flyknit and all. They're apparently gonna go for ~$130

Also, you have the P-Rod CTD, which is assumed to be less-tech and more affordable:
View media item 795780

As for a "P-Rod 8 Thread", I'm planning on updating the title and OP to make this more of a general P-Rod SB thread once some more pics and info on the 8s surface

Got you:

^Those are rumored to be the 8s, flyknit and all. They're apparently gonna go for ~$130

Also, you have the P-Rod CTD, which is assumed to be less-tech and more affordable:

As for a "P-Rod 8 Thread", I'm planning on updating the title and OP to make this more of a general P-Rod SB thread once some more pics and info on the 8s surface
Nice. will be good to have a whole devoted thread with a little more activity.

Not really feeling the 8s in those teaser pics, but I could see the final product looking a little different. weird that they would take the shoe that route when they went back to some older influences in the 7.

Got you:

Nice. will be good to have a whole devoted thread with a little more activity.

Not really feeling the 8s in those teaser pics, but I could see the final product looking a little different. weird that they would take the shoe that route when they went back to some older influences in the 7.
Not really liking the CTD 

The Engineered mesh are 
pimp.gif
 though

The original pics I saw

from @rippedlaces on instagram 

Last edited:
Oh nice, hadnt seen those, repped.

The black n reds are on point, im just waiting on some "real" pics of some samples or something

Back
Top Bottom