$200
eek.gif

I'm not dunk fanatic, but those kicks are fake
1.Swoosh is crappy.
2.Sole and Midsole is horrendous.
3.Cheap canvas material.

Originally Posted by SBonly

hello niketalk, i just got a pair of nds nike sb paris
i was just wondering. what type of material do you call on the shoe where all the drawings are.
and two, are mine even legit?
THANKS FOR THE HELP!
happy.gif
Sorry this might sound just a little crazy, but don't you think that should have been asked first, maybe before you bought the shoes.....

The copyright C doesn't look like the correct font/thickness...it appears thin in the picture.

FAKE

yeah fake i could tell easily from the tag. what kind of person do you think would sell you these for $200?
use logic my friend

sorry that you got fakes, but is it really necessary to start 2 posts (in the wrong forum) about this?

na these are real... crappy stitch job(in back and everywhere else), super big swoosh, real crappy soles, n is bigger then other letters, copyright doesntseem to touch the circle, wrong font, swoosh on tounge is really thin, tounges too puffy, lace holes on wings arent aligned. its legit.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

If you didn't pay a grip then they're fugazi,
it's as simple as that
ohwell.gif
too true, if it's too goodto be true don't cop, it's that easy. welcome to nt, hopefully it doesn't happen to you again. legitgr's beat fake grails any day, keep that in mind.

wow, with a screen name like "sbonly" you would think that you know how to tell fakes. And why do dudes alwayspurchase and then question if their fake?

Welcome to NT
roll.gif

you can just tell by how the shoes look like when they are laced up that they are fake. thats why all the pictures of fake shoes always have them laced alittle. they never look right

swoosh is off, tag is off, and you can tell on the left shoe in the first pic that the toe box is all wrong.

imagine all the real shoes you couldve bought with $200, which is actually maybe one pair, but still at least itd be a REAL pair

SUCKAAA

Back
Top Bottom