Nike SB Premium Dunk High x Eric Koston "Thai Temple"

Spoke to some local shops, none had info about these dropping on 4/27.  Both are pretty large shops that receive all Nike SB releases. So either:
1) These are going to be hard to come by or

2) They will drop in June with the lows (One of the shops thought that was the case)

Originally Posted by barry

Spoke to some local shops, none had info about these dropping on 4/27.  Both are pretty large shops that receive all Nike SB releases. So either:
1) These are going to be hard to come by or

2) They will drop in June with the lows (One of the shops thought that was the case)

my shop gets a good run of everything as well and they knew nothing either until they checked the computer.
said maybe they will get them a week late or tomorrow or something; or they are very very limited, like to one or two shops.
eyes.gif
 really hope that's not the case

Apr 26 · Nike SB Dunk High – Eric Koston – New Images

nike-sb-dunk-high-koston-thailand-new-images-1.jpg

The Eric Koston Nike SB Dunk High we previewed last week may have seemed familiar, and that’s not just ‘cos it’s the second Thailand-inspired SB Dunk from their latest big signing.  Think back to 2004 and you might remember that actually, these look one helluvalot like the ‘Lucky’ Dunk High Pro.  In these new images, you can see that subtle tone differences aside, the Koston High has basically switched the overlay from metallic leather to suede, and vice versa for the underlay.  Even with all these similarities, details like a gum rubber outsole, red Swoosh outline and a complete lack of green make a huge difference.  Check out some more images after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for updates on these and all Nike SB release dates.  via http:///sneakernews.com/wp-content/plugins/sem-external-links/external.png);">http://sneakernews.com/wp...nal-links/external.png); PADDING-RIGHT: 13px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; BACKGROUND-POSITION: 100% 50%; COLOR: rgb(71,146,239); TEXT-DECORATION: none; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial" class="external external_icon" href="http://n-sb.org/index.php/2010/04/26/eric-koston-dunk-high-premium-sb-–-detail-shots/" target=_blank>N-SB

Color: Metallic Gold/Vegas Gold-Team Red

nike-sb-dunk-high-koston-thailand-new-images-2.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-koston-thailand-new-images-3.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-koston-thailand-new-images-4.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-high-koston-thailand-new-images-5.jpg

great pics, great shoe, koston is a great skater. wish it wasnt sitting next to the lucky 7s so people would stop comparing them and hating on them, but i personally can't wait to get my hands on these. half of the people hating on the shoe saying the luckys are better don't even have a pair of luckys, but its all good...you know what they say, more pairs for me!!!

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I have no idea why I thought of Golden Child when I saw the pics

That's funny, woulda been a good marketing ploy for Nike. They're wishing they thought of it first!

i cant find these anywhere except for online and i'm not a fan of ordering off of sites I don't know. ANyone know where I can find them in the NYC/Queens area?

Originally Posted by GdotSOUL

ahh i thought they were a late april drop- any word on the release date?

QS for this month I believe. Keep in contact with your local SB carrier cause they could drop anytime.

Back
Top Bottom